Fade To Black...Question?

ARon

Besides how tight this movie is, what is the god damn beat Kanye plays for Jay when they first show them in the studio. I'm pretty sure it is unreleased but the shit is too tight not to have. Someone has to have it.

Stone_Cold

I dont think he means Last Call (everyone knows Last Call), i think he wants to know what the beat before Last Call was, and so do I, its incredible! The one were the synth is just blasting and sounds like an air horn or something then changes into something like the synth that Dre used on "Nuthin but a G thing"

Y'all need to break out your N.W.A.

The recreated beat wasn't Kanye's. It was done by a guy name "Bang", who also produced Jim Jones's "Certified Gangstas". Cam'ron used the beat for "Dope Man" on Purple Haze.

ARon

Thank you that is it, but why would I need to break out NWA if it is on a Cam album??? No big deal. As far as the producer goes, was it ghosted or something, why would Kanye be shopping it to Jay. Anyone got the instrumental?

Edit: Actually after comparing the two that isn't completely it.

ARon

Word to that, movie is real tight, crazy what he does too. Even Rick Ruben was like wow. One of my favorite "Hip-Hop" movies for sure.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.