Fact: Rick Ross Was A Prison Guard

Caesar

Staff member
Here is the story so far; Trick Daddy accused fellow Miami rapper Rick Ross of being a former correctional officer aka prison guard. Rick Ross denied the allegation on a video that you can watch here and said the image was Photoshoped. Someone then uploaded another video showing the negative of the photo proving the image was real.

Now infamous celebrity exposer TheSmokingGun.com has stepped in and recovered the rapper's pay slips, proving that Rick Ross, born William Leonard Roberts, was indeed a prison guard from late 1995 to 1997.

Here is what they uncovered about the matter:
Ross (real name: William Leonard Roberts) was appointed a prison guard in December 1995 at a salary of $22,913.54, according to the below personnel record, which was provided to TSG by Jo Ellyn Rackleff, a DoC spokesperson. The rapper’s social security number is identical to that of the jail guard. According to the official document, Ross was earning $25,794.34 when he left the department in June 1997. After graduating from the DoC training academy, Ross was assigned to the South Florida Reception Center in Dade County (the lockup is one of three statewide that serves as an intake facility for new prisoners).
Wow, that's gotta hurt his rep and album sales. I wonder how he's going to respond to this one, make sure to stay tuned to StreetHop.com for more as it happens. I can't wait to see how other rappers respond to this, and something tells me 50 Cent will involve himself somehow.

For now, here is a scanned image of his payslip so you can see it for yourself, and don't forget to check out the above mentioned video clips.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
I don't understand why making legit earnings via REAL job is looked at a negative shit.

Yeah so you were a correctional officer, so what? Nigga it was a real paying job and you did that and now you making millions, where's the negative shit in this?

Well I see it, the "image" these fake ass niggas wanna have of being tough guys selling rocks on the streets and running from the Police..

:rolleyes:

W

westcoastin

like i said this just shows how fake the rap game is today
how a nigga go from a prison guard to a rap star
damn only time a real nigga see the inside of a prison is when u doin hard time not when u a watch dog
i never really was feelin ricky neways so i cud giva fuck!

westcoast ya dig

I don't understand why making legit earnings via REAL job is looked at a negative shit.

Yeah so you were a correctional officer, so what? Nigga it was a real paying job and you did that and now you making millions, where's the negative shit in this?

Well I see it, the "image" these fake ass niggas wanna have of being tough guys selling rocks on the streets and running from the Police..

agreed, it's ridiculous. and more importantly who cares.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
I think the problem is; he lied about it.
He lied when he was confronted or lied about his entire life and stuff? He graduated from college and all that good stuff right? Does he deny that he got a college education and etc too?

Details plx?

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation

bud, you gota understand that this guy was claiming to be a drug lord...

now, if that was a lie (like i assume most rappers do when they say that shit) that woulda been cool...but to have been the opposite of what you claimed, and lied about it...thats seriously pathetic

M

michael couture

he still sold you a record though!!!

clearly he was selling an image by using the alias "Rick Ross" in the first place. if he really was the biggest boss he would've used is own name, and not one of the most infamous drug lords in america "Ricky Ross". it just makes you stupid if you play his music, clearly he is talentless. and f**k calling that a real job, if it was hard work he would'nt be such a fat ass. he sold his own people out by adding to the growing prison systems, and making money off it. now he's pimping wannabes everwhere.

When I saw this thread I was like OOOOOOH DAAAAAAMN! But sincerely it is good that he had a real job I just think that for his image it is terrible that he was the equivalent of a police officer. A correctional officer, police officer, same thing, different place. Each does the same job only one does it inside a jail the other outside. Don't think I'll be listening to him screamin fuck da police...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.