Fabolous.

Does dude have any CDs worth picking up? I downloaded "Breathe" and "Forgive Me Father" while I was getting those "How We Do" freestyles and I quite like his flow and beats so far.

So, should I pick up any Fab CDs? What are his best songs?

Don't pick up anything. He's so much into "for-the-ladies" songs, its sickening. Download his entire album, if you must.

Breathe is crazy, but just about everything else is for girls.

linx

Staff member
I can't really suggest anything, I guess just get some of his better songs. I always thought Fab was one hell of a rapper, dude can DEFINITELY spit. He always came off as soft though and he is on that ladies type shit, soo..

Thats bullshit about the whole ladies thing. Fab wants to sellobviously so he makes about 15% of his album for the women. I suggest you listen GHETTO and IN MY HOOD. Both those songs are reason enough to cop his latest album REAL TALK. if your still not satisfied listen to a more deep song like CAN YOU HEAR ME.

Not to mention breathe, Po Po and Don't stop Wont stop are all crazy tunes. Trust me, if you want to hear Fab at his best cop this album.

DPG iz all I C said:
Ghetto Fabolous :thumb:
yep ghetto fab is his best all round album cos he was more street orientated there although he does have the chick/party joints on it too. but its a bangin album.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.