Fabolous takes retaliation shots at Murda Ma$e

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Brooklyn rapper Fabolous takes a jab at G-Unit rapper Murda Ma$e on his latest mixtape (Loso’s Way), as reported by MTV News.

According to Fabolous, Ma$e approached him recently in Philadelphia and commented on how he "appreciated" Fab as an artist. The two artists then mutually shook hands and went their separate ways.

But some time later, on Ma$e’s song "I Don’t Know Officer" the former pastor quipped: "I don’t know why Loon and Fabby won’t just say I’m their daddy" – implying that both Fabolous and recording artist Loon stole their laidback style from him.

"For you [Ma$e] to say that to me, and the next time I hear you on record [you're dissing me], I feel dude is confused," Fab said.

"If you're not really a killer but you’re running with a bunch of dudes that say they're killers, I guess you're gonna talk like you’re a killer too, even if it's not believable. I think [Ma$e] got caught up in trying to act like the people he's around. 50 Cent and them is known for taking jabs and saying wild, reckless stuff. I guess he felt he had to jump in those shoes too. I just had to answer to it."

On the diss track "Murda (We Don’t Believe You)," Fabolous flips 50’s memorable hook from "Life’s On The Line" saying: "Murda, I don’t believe you / Murda, f*ck around and leave you / Murda, we don’t believe you / Murda Murda, your life’s on the line."

In the past many critics have compared Fab, Loon and Ma$e’s rhyme styles – noting similarities in flow and vocal cadence – but Fab has never revealed any animosity towards Mase until now.

In related news, Fabolous has reportedly left Atlantic Records and is now signed to Def Jam Recordings. He is currently prepping an upcoming album alongside Desert Storm’s DJ Clue.

okkk

fab is just laid back b/c he smokes to much fucking weed.....i hope fabolous does good on this upcoming album ill give real talk a 7.5 but i think fab is capable of getting a few mill albums sold if he would stop making up words to ryme with when he gets stuck.....other wise i like fab.....n fab is real stuff.....not a dam rapper-preacher-rapper......yall heard fabolous with the diplomats n jadakiss dissin g-unit...u should check it

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online