Fabolous shot in New York

Fabolous was shot at a parking garage on Tuesday morning.

Although details are still emerging police spokesperson Sergeant Mike Wysokowski said that the rapper was with three other men when an armed male approached and opened fire.

Fabolous and his entourage promptly fled the scene and ran a red light which caught the attention of police. Two unlicensed firearms were found in the vehicle which resulted in the arrest of the four men.

The rapper is hospitalised and reportedly in a stable condition after being shot in the thigh.

Def Jam has not yet released a statement.

Police are still searching for the shooter.

Tru Principle said:
Damn , I was expecting some shit like "He's in critical condition" but it's great he's ok!

F A B
Yea i thought it was gonna say something like "Fab passed away at.... etc." Good thing hes ok.

ArtsyGirl

Cheesyphily16 said:
Lol @ in the thigh
Yeah I mean 50 got shot in the face, Fab coulda tried harder!

Seriously, the police noticed someone running a red light but not gun fire? Obviously must not have heard it but still... Good thing he's ok.

Stop the shooting!

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
artisticgurl said:
Seriously, the police noticed someone running a red light but not gun fire? Obviously must not have heard it but still...
Yeah that's real weird since FAB was coming out of Diddy's restaurant "Justin's" and there was about 10 shots going off in the parkinglot. Maybe it happened too quick or they did show up, I didnt read into it much yet, but those are the details.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.