Fabolous robbed in LA?

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Rumor has it that Fabolous was robbed at gun point of his jewels today at LA's famous Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles.

While Fab is unreachable for comment, StreetHop.com hears that he was unharmed.

Rukas said:
Rumor has it that Fabolous just got robbed of his jewels at LA's famous Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles.

While Fab is unreachable for comment, StreetHop.com hears that he was unharmed.

lol...Faboloous is weak. Im sure its true.

Heh, I'm pretty sure Ja Rule either got robbed or was about to get robbed @ Roscoes in LA, too. C-Bo said somewhere that he came into Roscoe's when Ja was there, and Ja took his chain & watch off and put them under the table when he saw C-Bo. Can't remember what happened next.

Fab's ninety pounds soaking wet, next time bring a damn bodyguard, who does he think he is, Xzibit?

(Speaking of which, does anybody have the lowdown on how bad that beating was that X took months ago? All I know is some eses fucked his shit up, might have been a while ago, though)

Well... I'd like to see how tough you'd be if there was a lethal weapon pointed at your vital organs and knowing it's either you give up replacable objects or you die or both.

i seriously doubt this, anywayz ppl need to remember its a rumour

the reason i doubt it is because fab rolls with the bmf, u know haitian jacks crew ? hellrazor05 could probably fill yall in more on that, but from what ive heard, they aint the type of ppl to be fucked with.

I don't doubt much that this rumor its true. Fabulous isn't no gangsta, he reacted like he's supposed to... They pulled a gun fab pulled his jewelery. LA is to much GANGSTAREOUS!
The other ppl in here who say he acted right i don't believe he acted right if he says he's a gangster, cause gangsters dont act that way n gangstas know the way they walk n where they walk. So i take some of the ppl out here saying he acted right by some ppl dat dont take it to streets.

Yang said:
I don't doubt much that this rumor its true. Fabulous isn't no gangsta, he reacted like he's supposed to... They pulled a gun fab pulled his jewelery. LA is to much GANGSTAREOUS!
The other ppl in here who say he acted right i don't believe he acted right if he says he's a gangster, cause gangsters dont act that way n gangstas know the way they walk n where they walk. So i take some of the ppl out here saying he acted right by some ppl dat dont take it to streets.
not a fab fan, but interesting info tho.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.