Fabolous disses MySpace impostors

It appears that Wu Tang Clan members are not the only ones who have had trouble securing a legitimate MySpace domain in their own name - Fabolous recently forced the closure of nineteen separate MySpace pages, all of which were claiming to be him.

Fabolous has since set up his own MySpace page where he has released a freestyle attacking the individuals he describes as “internet thugs.”

"Might give you the chokehold, like Kobe got from Raja Bell," he raps. "You shooting e-mails, you a Internet thug/You a MySpace addict, caught on Internet drugs."

News of the freestyle circulated quickly, as the official page inherited all of the friends previously registered to MySpace.com/fabolous.

"I guess they were doing it for the chicks or whatever you can get out of it. They was probably getting all types of free shit. But I had to shut that shit down. You never know what niggas is doing with your name," he said of his impersonators.

"When I first got hooked up [on MySpace.com], there were already 19 Fabolouses on there,” the Brooklyn MC said. "I had to make a code name, they had my name so many ways. Not even a fan page - niggas was saying they were Fabolous. So we hooked up with the people who run [MySpace.com] and shut all them niggas down."

Fabolous is aiming to release his next album in October.

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
goymz said:
It appears that Wu Tang Clan members are not the only ones who have had trouble securing a legitimate MySpace domain in their own name - Fabolous recently forced the closure of nineteen separate MySpace pages, all of which were claiming to be him.

Fabolous has since set up his own MySpace page where he has released a freestyle attacking the individuals he describes as “internet thugs.”

"Might give you the chokehold, like Kobe got from Raja Bell," he raps. "You shooting e-mails, you a Internet thug/You a MySpace addict, caught on Internet drugs."

News of the freestyle circulated quickly, as the official page inherited all of the friends previously registered to MySpace.com/fabolous.

"I guess they were doing it for the chicks or whatever you can get out of it. They was probably getting all types of free shit. But I had to shut that shit down. You never know what niggas is doing with your name," he said of his impersonators.

"When I first got hooked up [on MySpace.com], there were already 19 Fabolouses on there,” the Brooklyn MC said. "I had to make a code name, they had my name so many ways. Not even a fan page - niggas was saying they were Fabolous. So we hooked up with the people who run [MySpace.com] and shut all them niggas down."

Fabolous is aiming to release his next album in October.

haha makes you wonder how many real myspace celeb accounts really exist..

ImmortalTech said:
ppfff fabolous is a loser.. and the ppl impersonating em need a role model or something.. what the hell is fabolous, dudes wack as hell.
Being wack isn't the iss. here Immortal, the iss. is impersonating and that as far as I know sucks. You never know what them dudes is doing with your name.

They're all poses as far as I'm concerned. But some of them are so ridiculously fake that all you can do is laugh.

A well known artist wouldnt need a 'legitimate myspace domain' so to bother with it, to care, is pointless and to believe it - sad.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.