fabolous beef wit 50?

how long has fab had beef wit 50? whats the reason? i was listining to losos way, his new mixtape an he makes a few songs dissing gunit on it. i know fab was down wit game on the stop snitchin stop lyin dvd so i dunno.

ARon

I like Fab. The only thing that pisses me off is when I first heard him I was like, damn he got potential, and I'm still saying the same thing.

But he is a decent lyricist. I mean he isn't anything special but he is kind of witty. Has a good flow, it's not bad but it isn't anything new. Some good punchlines but that is his style, punchlines. Once you get around the corny shit he makes you might like him, but a lot of people like his corny shit too but whatever.

I always liked Fab... He always had some good punchlines, but like Cassidy, alot of people probaly dont take him seriously cuz he does songs with like Mashonda, Jagged Edge, and I think he had a track with JoJo on a Envy tape last year... lol @ jojo (the girl, not KC's boy)

"I'm Joe Millionaire and these two chics here are the finalists and ready to give my dick the Brittney and Madonna kiss"... I always remember that line of his.. lol

Because on a mixtape song that Mase made, he said why don't Loon & Fabby, just admit, I'm dey daddy.

Personally, I've never liked Fab. He doesn't look & sound convincing enough to me. I don't ever see him in a KONY position.

"I'm on the move like a Ryder Van/And I could walk through any gang territory in the same suit as Spider-Man"

I liked that Fab line right there........Just stuck out in my mind.

i wonder if this is true, as fab supported 50 cent the 1st time i saw him in th uk. but i suppose they could have fell out since then

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.