Fabolous And Beanie Sigel Getting Involved In The Beef With G Unit?

Shot 21

I have just head the Kiss Your Ass Goodbye Remix (Sheek Louch ft Fabolous, Beanie Sigel, The Game + Jadakiss), and The Game and Jadakiss make direct disses to G Unit. Maybe Im taking it the wrong way but is that Fab and Beans getting involed or what?

Shot 21

Fabolous says:

"Ima send a bastard above, before he tell the police the first and last of your Gov (government name I think)"

Beanie Sigel says:

"You niggas lost yall Game (meaning The Game) Im throwin the Roc down.."
"FYI your PSI (I think!!) said you snitch, how you blow trial and stay on rich?"

The Game says:

"You rat-ass nigga, you run with the fags, you pussy. I shoot at your man, put him in a bag, you push me. After you flop, Im takin your fans, give you a reason to do that dumb shit with your hands (anyone know what he means by this?)."

"Nails in your coffin, leave it locked tight. Let him scream G Unit with dust in his windpipes."

Jadakiss says:

Fuck all. Sorry I thought he did but he didnt. Oh well. Sue me.

Anyway a direct diss from The Game and a few subliminals form Fabolous and Beanie Sigel.

Shot 21

HellRazor05 said:
Well I'm sure 50 will have somethin to say about it sooner or later. He's got beef with someone new everyday. He might as well just say "Fuck every New York rapper." BTW, you got the version w/ Game in good quality? If so, can you post it up for me homie? 1
I have got it but I dont know how to upload it onto this place. You got MSN I can send it to you.

Shot 21 said:
The Game says:

"You rat-ass nigga, you run with the fags, you pussy. I shoot at your man, put him in a bag, you push me. After you flop, Im takin your fans, give you a reason to do that dumb shit with your hands (anyone know what he means by this?)."
that shit tony yayo does when he waves his hand in front of his face like "u cant see me" like john cena does, that shit...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.