Excuse me, Mr Limn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigg Limn

Staff member
Just because someone says shit/starts shit doesnt mean you have to go along with it and drag it on. You could've easily ignored his comments - hell you can easily ignore his posts period. You know he's a troublemaker/instigator - why bother with him if you know it'll get nowhere? You got insulted over the internet by a stranger, are you going to lose sleep over that? I guess if you are then go ahead and respond cuz you're already a fucked up individual - but if it aint gunna bother you once you log off, then just ignore it while you're on and make things easier.

Also next time just PM me if its a personal matter.

pz

Limn said:
Just because someone says shit/starts shit doesnt mean you have to go along with it and drag it on. You could've easily ignored his comments - hell you can easily ignore his posts period. You know he's a troublemaker/instigator - why bother with him if you know it'll get nowhere? You got insulted over the internet by a stranger, are you going to lose sleep over that? I guess if you are then go ahead and respond cuz you're already a fucked up individual - but if it aint gunna bother you once you log off, then just ignore it while you're on and make things easier.

Also next time just PM me if its a personal matter.

pz
:thumb:
nothin against you crunk but the thread in general was gettin out of hand with rumors,haterism,bitching and one liners.

I understand all that, but me sayin that "I dont wanna net-beef with Calithug913 cause he's a professional" wasnt a no dumbass remark though. It was a retaliation, but no different than the slick statements he made about me, so I made that one about him - I wouldve been through with it after that even if he responded. I aint even takin what he said to heart or anything - its not serious or personal like that.

Bigg Limn

Staff member
You were all saying dumbass shit, that's why it got closed. And we both know damn well you wouldn't have been done with it. You say that, but you know the second he came in there and said something back in retaliation, you'd come back and the entire fiasco would start all over again. No need to explain your actions, I could care less either way. It ain't like you gettin banned or probated for it, a shitty beef thread just got closed.

Limn said:
You were all saying dumbass shit, that's why it got closed. And we both know damn well you wouldn't have been done with it. You say that, but you know the second he came in there and said something back in retaliation, you'd come back and the entire fiasco would start all over again. No need to explain your actions, I could care less either way. It ain't like you gettin banned or probated for it, a shitty beef thread just got closed.
"We both know damn well..."

Now, you're just being biased and irrelevant. I wouldnt have said shit after that one remark, but you chose to think otherwise though. I mean, after sayin something like that why would I need to? If Calithug said responded with something else, it wouldve bad for him. Plus I was being sarcastic when I said it - I wasnt takin any of it to heart, believe me. But if anything that smart-ass remark you closed the closed with was dumb - thats why made this thread. What I said was necessary, not dumb. And for the record, I wasnt even really beefing.

Speaking of "dumbass shit..."

Limn said:
Jesus told me he bitchslapped Joe backstage - thats why he ran 2 his car.
If the thread was so dumb, then why the contribution?

Bigg Limn

Staff member
You guys were exchanging insults back and forth in a hostile way - tell me how thats not beefing? And I didnt close shit with a smart ass remark. You were saying how you wanted to close it before more beef erupted, yet you took a jab at him a second after that. Thats why I told you to cut the shit.

And I made the contribution because - if yall motherfuckers can then why cant I?

Limn said:
You guys were exchanging insults back and forth in a hostile way - tell me how thats not beefing? And I didnt close shit with a smart ass remark. You were saying how you wanted to close it before more beef erupted, yet you took a jab at him a second after that. Thats why I told you to cut the shit.

And I made the contribution because - if yall motherfuckers can then why cant I?
LOL! That last comment I made was definately not a hostile jab; a harmless sarcastic poke, yes. It was all but a "dumbass remark", son. Yeah I said I wanted it closed before more beef erupted (you'd think Id get a little be more respect or cred for that), but no, you wanted to come right after me and make your lil smart-ass remark which was kind of an insult my intelligence. But why would you tell me to cut the shit if that was my intentions anyway? Like I said, I had every goddamn right to say that shit but him being a "net-beef pro" cause he dissed me first by tellin my to take 50's dick out of my ass - he was wrong.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Damn.

Can you let any thread lie? Do you feel you have to respond?

It's done. You've moaned. Limns replied. He was right, thread is closed. Get on with your "life".

Bottom line, he did what he thought was justified, but I think he's was wrong. Thats all I was sayin. BUT...its all good though. MODs usually do sissyfied shit like that anyway. Just wanted to see what it would be like if I confronted one of you for doing that shit. Guess I should be used to it.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Crunkadelic said:
Bottom line, he did what he thought was justified, but I think he's was wrong. Thats all I was sayin. BUT...its all good though. MODs usually do sissyfied shit like that anyway. Just wanted to see what it would be like if I confronted one of you for doing that shit. Guess I should be used to it.

It's official mods are sissies. Spunkadelic said it.

Closed. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.