EXCLUSIVE: The Outlawz respond to Faith Evans' claims about Tupac

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
If you're not aware, Faith Evans has a book coming out. And what sells better than sex or controversy? Controversy ABOUT sex!

MissInfo.tv recently leaked two pages from the book where Faith insults Tupac's memory by alleging that he was abusive towards her and that she never slept with him and also Biggie's by admitting she was always cheating on him and that he was abusive too; while all the time she is the innocent do gooder victim. Read them here and here.

The Outlawz; both blessed and burdened with the torch of Tupac are of course his representatives while he isn't here, and EDI wanted StreetHop.com to release this statement about the allegations, book, and Ms. Evans.
"Let me start off by saying that this is not an attempt to fight Tupac's battles. Over the past twelve years there have been numerous articles, books, DVD's, movies, interviews, etc about Pac and his life. We normally do not speak nor comment on shit because it's really not worth it and we all have better things to do than argue with idiots.

But recently I heard about a book by Faith Evans and there is an excerpt released to the media in which she portrays Tupac as some sort of sick gorilla pimp or sex offender. Of course Ms. Evans wants you, the reader, to see her as the victim, even though she admits to cheating on her husband with not one but two different men at the same time; but Tupac wasn't one of them? Of course!

Look none of us was there when it happened but I know what Pac told us and Pac was a lot of things, but a liar he was not.

I am sure the publishers would not have cut her the check if my homies' name was not in the book, so I understand her dilemma. But it is cowardice to make such an allegation when he isn't even here to defend himself.

Would she be saying this if Pac or Biggie was alive? Too bad we'll never know. What we do know is that times must be hard for the former "First Lady of BadBoy" if she has to stoop to these levels to sell books.
-- EDI, The Outlawz"

Real talk. Now ask yourself this. If Ms. Evans' story is true and that was the extent of her relationship with Tupac, why the above sexually suggestive photo? If Tupac's claims to having slept with her, Biggie's wife, were false, then why didn't she or Biggie deny it at the time? Why did Biggie admit to it in a song saying that "if Faith had twins, she'd probably have two Pac's. Get it? Tupac's!"

Do you think if Pac tried to force himself onto Faith Biggie would joke about her having Pac's children rather than call him out on it? Come on now, we just hope that people use their own heads.

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
i'm not buying it...EDI is right...pac wasn't a liar..and i'll go with what i believe...there are photo's of them together...and i bet it wasn't just "hanging out"....faith is obviously lying.

100% real

she made a career by dating big right? then knowing big and 2pac had a public feud she took a public photo looking wasted with 2pac, right again? now if big was abusive why pose with a peace sign and have your picture taken with his rival? she looks like a groupie and he looks like he does in every photo with a fan. she spends big's $ while they're together, takes more when they split, make's $ by singing RIP songs, lives off his royalties, sells a tell all book to make more $, tell me who's abusing who?

Snowman

i read those pages the one page where her and biggie had the confrontation, she took that out of a romance novel. all that was a crock of shit.

wonder what NBA player she fucked???

the second page with her and tupac is a crock of shit too. she put herself as a victim and made tupac out to be a evil person.

i gotta go with EDI on this one. faith is just making herself look good to sell her books. i believe that Pac didnt tell the outlawz any lies.

C

clos1975

PAC's life even after death

I don't have much to say about this entire ordeal... We all have a minimum logical sense, and can tell the difference between someone out to make a $$ and someone actually being REAL and telling the truth about a alleged accusation. Does it take 12 years to finally come out the closet and reply to accusations made or better yet; statements made by PAC when alive about having sex and what not....

Faith Evans, you can eat a dick as far as I am concern, opportunistic washed out artist, out to add your name to the list of all those stealing from a man's grave... PAC and BIG RIP niggaz... We'll see yall at the cross-roads.

Clos el "Papi"

wot alot of shit lol u gotta jus laugh at that hoe. all a gotta say u know ur man an pac got beef so why would u fly all the way to LA to record a song with him??? Money??? get the fuck outta here bytch.

R

RealDeal

Faith excerpts

I gotta say that niggas be so quick to jump on Tupac nut sack...I been down for Faith ever since she came in the game and I was a Tupac supporter as well but people gotta realize that there's more than one side to a story. For years people have said what the hell they wanted to say about Faith and she always responded in a professional, classy manner. She has a right to tell her side to her own story whether we believe it or not. Who says Tupac wasn't lying? How do we know Tupac didn't try to use Faith as a way to get at Biggie? I don't think Faith is looking for any validation from anyone..This is really book for her fans to hear her side of everything with no discretion. Don't be acting like it's impossible for Tupac to try to push up on Faith and she decline...Ya'll folks trip me out.

pac did use her we all know that and he admitted it at the house of blues, we jus not down with the way she sayin she was treated an that pac was some sort of abusive cunt. her recordin with pac was obv to get at big for the bullshit he was doin so why wouldnt she fuck pac to get bak at him even more.

S

Solace78

Tupac and Faith

All I'm ah say iz this, Pac doesn't seem like the type that would tell stories. He probably did fuck her, and she denied it for the longest time when B.I.G. was alive cuz she was probably afraid he would fuck her up. And she probably kept denying after both of their deaths because it would either stir up more controversy and people would look at her as a whore.

i dont beleve da bullshit she sayin. u kno 2pac beatin up her pussy. fuck id be tearin up her ass 2. faith got it goin on fo reel. 2pac wouldnt force himself on nobody. most bitches be prolly beggin 2pac ta put it n dey mouf. dat song wit faith an 2pac was proof dey was ta'gedda. y wouldnt she wanna suck his dick? her big lips need dat shit n her mouf. she jus sayin wut publishers wanted her ta say, jus like wit supahead and lotsa other bitches do. diz y i dont read books cuz da shits lies. dont believe evrathang ya read

F

fahmi

such of liar bitch

i belive the bitch they call faith evans wanna make money about this shit book.. thats why she name 2pac.. but bitch the nigga is dead and leave him alon.. cus no body belive u .

guess what song it was she recorded with PAC?

"wonda why they call u bytch!" i've got the alternate (O.G.??) version lying about on my hard disk. deffinetly sounds like and i think on the promotion that deathrow did for All Eyez On Me among other guest appearence it also mentioned Faith Evans...

man that bitch talking shit in her book she is leying about all kinds of things and i readed sum shit on the internet that she also was sittin on pacs lap and shit while he was wrighting a song(Ray J story) so how the fuck can it ever be that there was no seks hahaha yeah in her dreams LMFAO Im not buying that shit u know wassup biggie played her ass she played back she feld fucktup biggie was treathing her that way maybe she was a bitch from the start ever sins big got wit her lol :)2 thats said!!!!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.