Eve's album pushed back

Tha_Wood

Underboss
Staff member
After initially seeing her release date moved back from August to October, Eve is now looking at an early 2008 release date for her latest album, Here I Am.

The record, which features guest spots from Pharrell, T.I., Sean Paul, Timbaland and Robin Thicke is Eve's first album since 2002's Eve-olution. The disc includes the single "Tamborine" which received a fair amount of radio spins and video plays. According to Billboard, a spokesperson for the Philly-bred rapper had no comment as to why the album is once again being delayed.

"I wrote this album after a breakup," Eve said in a previous interview with Billboard. "So it's very 'Look who's single and flirty.' I wanted to make a happy, good summer album, that you can play when you're getting ready for the club ... Though a lot of my rhymes were entertainment [before], I was definitely much rowdier at that time. I've learned how to curb my temper."

Eve recently released the album's second single, "Give It To Me" featuring Sean Paul, which was shipped to radio weeks ago, however, the song has yet to break into the singles charts.

Here I Am will be released via Geffen/Aftermath.

source: sohh.com

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.