Eve aka Ms. Roq??

Preach

Hittman had a demo album that leaked. i made a thread about it a long time ago and it seems there are two versions. the actual demo with like 10-14-ish tracks, and an extended version that was like 18 tracks, which was a wcrydaz.com bootleg. basically the demo and a few bonus cuts.

listening to hittman's demo i realize why he didn't drop. while the album is pretty cool, he doesn't really bring anything new or fresh to the table. maybe with better mastering and some compression it would sound better, but the tracks sound a little dull to me. there's no real thump like you find on 2001. the style is very similar, however. his range as an emcee isn't all that great. his album, to me, is like a 2001 scraps mixtape. the track with dre and the one using the beat you heard at the end of the forgot about dre video are the only two tracks i have played more than two times.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.