Eric B. said. "I am alive and well. The only person I am dead to is Jay-Z"

Talking about the rumours that were circulating that he died Eric B stated this

"My daughter and I are making a list of people to call back, there's been that many people that have called," Eric B. said. "I am alive and well. The only person I am dead to is Jay-Z, he never returns my phone calls."

allhiphop.com

can somebody gimme a 411 on jay-z and eric b's beef, i never liked jay-z so havent followed his career but im curious to know this

Doesn't it just seem to mean that Jay-Z maybe called him to see if he was really dead, and once Eric B. started to hear the rumors people began to blow his phone up so he calls everyone back, and just can't get back in touch with the man...that's all it sounds like or should I have just kept my mouth shut, if U agree that I should pipe down then I likewise damn U to hell!

AmerikazMost

2Pac_Forever_1 said:
Doesn't it just seem to mean that Jay-Z maybe called him to see if he was really dead, and once Eric B. started to hear the rumors people began to blow his phone up so he calls everyone back, and just can't get back in touch with the man...that's all it sounds like or should I have just kept my mouth shut, if U agree that I should pipe down then I likewise damn U to hell!
doubt it

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.