Er, can the neg. repping please stop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ill-matic

I don't understand, KAMIKAZE and bigmack both pick a fight with me for no particular reason by throwing insults at me, and yet when I retaliate they neg rep me? What did they expect me to do, sit tight in my seat and pretend that they were my friends?

So I neg rep them both in retaliation, with the logic in my mind that my neg repping is justified seeing as they were the one's who started the insult throwing, but then bigmack is too persistent with his neg repping.

I don't understand how that's justified. I'm the one who has to suffer poor reps just because I chose to defend myself?

When someone wrongly neg reps me I just retaliate. Get over it, if you did something good for the board every once in awhile that would even it out.

ill-matic

KAMIKAZI said:
When someone wrongly neg reps me I just retaliate. Get over it, if you did something good for the board every once in awhile that would even it out.

True, I did retaliate with the neg repping. And I'm just being curious here, but do you have schizophrenia? Sorry if that offends you, but you do constantly attack random people on this board with insults and all that, so you can understand where I'm coming from.

It's green dots on a screen and using it to respond to petty insults is silly. What's worse, that they wanna e-insult you and neg rep you or that you actually take offense and feel the need to retaliate. You're all being silly, stop bothering us here in LTTP.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
You're both as bad as each other, if you want them to stop neg repping you PM them and squash the beef.

KAMIKAZI said:
Get over it, if you did something good for the board every once in awhile that would even it out.
Like I said, as bad as each other...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.