Entrance music....some good shit

if i needed entrance music for the school basketball team...anyone know of any good songs that have the little...10 second or so calm intro, then blast right into the song??

what i came up with so far is very mediocre...buncha jim jones songs, like "we stay fly" and "crunk muzik"

so anyone got any suggestions?

PuffnScruff said:
lol use "we stay fly"
you think so?? i actually thought of that myself...person said that the beginning was kinda weird...any way i can just take that guy's voice out?? cuz it still needs an intro...

and i'll check that gangstarr out man..thanks

PuffnScruff

tennis_dog said:
you think so?? i actually thought of that myself...person said that the beginning was kinda weird...any way i can just take that guy's voice out?? cuz it still needs an intro...

and i'll check that gangstarr out man..thanks
yeah you should, because it was a big hit and almost everyone in the audience will know the song and you have to know your crowd a little for things like this. you play music they will like and know you will get a better reaction. at least this is one of the things i learned from dj'ing weddings. many of the other songs mentioned would be great to get peopled hyped but if the crowd is not familiar with the music then you might not get as big of a reaction that you were looking for.

next episode remix - 2pac, nas, dmx

I agree you should pick a song people know, and next episode has one of the best intro's IMO plus you're coming with something that's both familiar yet new since it's a remix. hit me up if you need help finding this one.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.