ENgland Rock fans VS Gunit

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe they wernt happy about havin to listen to rubbish, (stictly speaking from the fans point of view, for all u people who are going call me a hater in the posts to come)

stefanwzyga

Damn that was worse than i thought it would be! 50 still picked up i think it was 200 grand! so he probally was'nt that bothered.

linx

Staff member
Of course they aren't gonna like G-Unit, they probably would of done it to any rap group. Now i'm not looking at all rock fans the same because I hate when people look at everyone in a certain group as the same, whether it be a race or a person liking the hip hop genre. BUT, the majority of rock fans I HAVE run into online ARE so dumb and ignorant when it comes to rap music. It's really annoying.

sniper said:
seriously u do realize ur being used as a promotion tool for game right ........ :confused:
shutup mate.. im just trying2share sumthing with u i thought it was cool, im not promoting the game i just like him... if it was game up on staged getting bottled i would have put the same thread up... its hardly promoting ne1

its linx! said:
Of course they aren't gonna like G-Unit, they probably would of done it to any rap group..
no i can almost guarantee that isnt the case. people right into to music 'generally' dont like that highly marketed commerciallised amercian gangsta bling type of music, like g-unit for instance. im sure they woulda been stoked if it was de-la-soul or someone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.