Eminem's Relapse leaks

Caesar

Staff member
Eminem's new album Relapse, due out May 19th, has leaked onto the internet.

Fan reactions are mixed, it is being received a lot better than Encore was, but hasn't met some peoples expectations.

Everybody seems to agree that lyrically it is a step back in the right direction, but Em still seems content with using questionable accents.

To see what fans are saying and join in on the discussion, check out THIS THREAD.

Don't forget to buy a legal copy when it hits stores and digital retailers.

Stone_Cold

lol no way is it his worst album, that title belongs to encore.

The album is pretty good, nothing groundbreaking but it'll do!

Fan reactions are mixed: it is being received a lot better than Encore was but hasn't met some people's expectations.

Fixed that for you.

i like the idea of posting a news story encouraging people to participate in a forum discussion as well, rather than just leaving comments

_carmi

me, myself & us
Better than Encore. That's for sure. Average album but better than what most rappers would release nowadays. Lyrically, musically better than Encore. Just the god damn freaking fucking stupid shitty accent in the voice.

Well, first off I want to say: I wish M hadn't quit when he did cause he's a great rapper. 2- This album will not appeal to anyone who has not been through the experience of drugs and drug withdrawl. I mean listened to the entire thing and damn near every single song is about or mentions drugs and problems with drugs. I will say Beautiful is a great rap. I also hope his second disc out this year will be more upbeat cause this album is non-stop psycho.

SonOf2pac

tracks i like:
3 AM
Hello
Same Song & Dance
Medicine Ball
Stay Wide Awake
Old times Sake (w/ Dre)
Deja Vu
Beautiful
Underground

(the snippets from the bonus tracks sound like old school em, too)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.