Eminem's new album..

2Pax

Well I have to say, the album is better than I thought it would be. His best since MMLP imo. My opinion may change as I listen to it over time though, main downside is that some of the content is bordering on sick / crazy.

Up to now i'd give it a 8.5/10

Bobby Sands

his flow is great on that song. It is kind of similar to Biggie on Notorious Thugs.

its a shame that bullshit like We Made You have to be on this album.

"Don't you know what felch means ? yea, well tell me
would you rather get felched or do the felching
fuck him in the ass, suck the cum out while your belching
burp, belch then go back for a second helping
can you dig what i'm saying man, can you smell me
want you to feel me like my step father felt me"

All they drugs have fucked his head up :D

The more i listen to it the more im liking it. Maybe cos i didnt have high expectations for it, but im pleasently surprised.

The intro is quality too, McNulty from The Wire lmao.

Da_Funk

I think Beautiful, Insane, and Bagpipes from Baghdad are my favourite songs, My Mom is pretty good too. Whole album is good though.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
I still stick by 600k ... It's been 4 years since Eminem's last album, more ppl are likely to steal the album than buy it. Huhuhu....

Da_Funk

Since so much people are liking it, I am guessing it will sell more now.

I say 1 million first week.
No way he's going to sell 1 mill in his first week. If people like AC/DC and Metallica barely sell half that during first week sales I don't think Em has much of a chance. Crack a Bottle was a good single but it was released too early, and it ain't no Lollipop. Imo if We Made You was released as the first single and Crack a Bottle came out maybe a month/three weeks before released he'd come closer to pushing 1 mill in his first week. I'm still sticking to ~600k.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.