Eminem Wedding update

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Rapper Eminem and his former wife remarried on Saturday, five years after an ugly divorce ruptured their turbulent relationship.

The musician/filmstar/producer was renewed his vows Saturday night with his former wife, Kimberly Scott, at the Meadow Brook Hall. The pair married in 1999 and divorced in 2001. Most fans are acutely aware of the turbulent romance thanks to the rapper -- who documented the couple's break up in several songs.

Eminem's right hand man, Detroit rapper Proof, was his best man and the couple's 10-year-old daughter, Hailie Jade, was the flower girl, according to sources.

Journalists and fans crowded the entrance to the grounds around the hall -- a popular wedding site on the Oakland University campus -- as guests began arriving in the afternoon. Little information was available from inside but Eminem's publicist, Dennis Dennehy, confirmed that the wedding had taken place.

Among other guests, rapper 50 Cent and his G-Unit group arrived in an entourage of four sport utility vehicles.

Eminem, 33, arrived in a black limousine, sporting a red baseball hat.

Security was tight around the 1,200 acre site and all Meadow Brook staff as well as others hired for the event signed strict confidentiality agreements.

mannn eminem juss wants to end hes rap career and lay up wit a hoe he knows the best n longest and they already have a girl so yeah besides em is washed up he fucked up lt2g and hes music keeps gettin shitter so all i gotta say is pimps up hoes down fuck mainstream fake rappers

I cant believe u eminem!! I love u ur my favorite rapper ever!!! I really dont want u 2 quite but u arent!!!!!! lol But I dont get why you'd go back wit that stupid fuckin coke ass bitch hoe!!!! u deserve better than that!!!! LIKE ME!!! lol just playin but seriously u dont need her and I dont get why u still love her!!! i know u want it 2 work out 4 hailee but i still think u deserve better!!! just sayin. L8r love YA!!!! A LOT!!! he are the sexyiest man 2 ever touch show biz and thats a fact lol!!! L8R!!
Jordan:fury:

jordan said:
I cant believe u eminem!! I love u ur my favorite rapper ever!!! I really dont want u 2 quite but u arent!!!!!! lol But I dont get why you'd go back wit that stupid fuckin coke ass bitch hoe!!!! u deserve better than that!!!! LIKE ME!!! lol just playin but seriously u dont need her and I dont get why u still love her!!! i know u want it 2 work out 4 hailee but i still think u deserve better!!! just sayin. L8r love YA!!!! A LOT!!! he are the sexyiest man 2 ever touch show biz and thats a fact lol!!! L8R!!
Jordan:fury:
WHAT. THE. FUCK.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.