Eminem vs. Canibus

i must have missed it so excuse me if it has already been discussed but i wanted to know if EM and canibus had an all out battle. I heard the "STAN 2" song canibus made saying that stan survived the crash and ended up starting a group with canibus...pretty tight song...but i never heard anyting em did towards canibus i did hear em call him "can-i-bitch" on square dance on the Eminem Show but that's it...so i was wondering did they have a straight up battle and if so who won

Hurts

They never had a straight up battle it would have been tight tho...i'd pay lots of money to see bis rip Em to pieces...Canibus said in a interview he heard ppl talking about a battle Em was planning for the two of em..an on stage battle...but i think he also said..he thought it was prolly bullshit I dont remember that much of the interview..but hm...you should ask sum 1 else about it...And most of the disses were subliminal..like on curriculum 101

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
i think em one that lil battle wtf was canibus even talking about on curriculum 101?I mean i caught the em disses but what the fuck was he talking about.I understood everything he said clearly but wtf was he talking about?

Hurts

VENOMOUS said:
i think em one that lil battle wtf was canibus even talking about on curriculum 101?I mean i caught the em disses but what the fuck was he talking about.I understood everything he said clearly but wtf was he talking about?
like the part where he goes ( translated) Im the greatest yall know no 1 can fuck with me not even the great white hope fuck yall cuz ya know im dope..will ne body kill me? nope!...haha thats my translation

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.