Eminem turns down $8 million film role

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Eminem turned down $8 million to star opposite Samuel L. Jackson in Doug Liman's upcoming film Jumper.

As reported yesterday, the Detroit rap star will next be seen in a film adaptation of the 1950s TV Western Have Gun Will Travel. In the updated version, Slim Shady will reportedly play professional gunslinger Palladin, who was portrayed by Richard Boone in the original TV series.

Last week, it was announced that Eminem signed with new agency ICM for film representation. The company will also rep Interscope/Shady/Aftermath films, the Paramount Pictures-based production company Eminem runs with Stuart Parr and David Schiff.

i'm guessing he turned it down because a) it wasnt well written or he didnt like it or b) that he has a lot on his plate and doesnt want to get overwhellmed. he's only human after all

im sure he has his reasons but damn 8 mill i wouldnt turn down a role opposite Samuel L. Jackson at all unless it had me playing homosexual

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.