eminem track part 2

Sup

I need a name of this em track >>>

I have heard his track today in the radio, at the beginnning he`s talkin sth like "when i was a lil kid i always wanted to make sth big outta my life, so i won`t get forget like others..." then verse starts, it`s slow track, the hook starts with em singin sth i rembeber was i will find a way, what does it take to ...." , then some lady singin "i give u all my time..." then in another hook children are singin also!!! and teh track ends with em talkin same shit he talked at the beginning.

hopefully this time i gave u enough to find it lol

plz help a brother out

pz

i got new album and it`s NOT from there, and it`s strange as fuck coz this track is gettin airplay here, so it means it`s gotta be sth new coz i didn`t hear it before plus it`s being played now lol, next timei hear it i goin to call the radio lol

children are singin only in one hook i believe
rest are em and then lady

also i don`t think it might be a remix since its sounds pretty good as retail track and remixes don`t got airplay here...

damn its gotta be sth known !!!

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
^The funny thing is, they're probably in the library, sitting next to each other.

Attempt at humor: SUCCESS. :)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.