Eminem to retire?

makes sense because hes always talkin bout how he cant top the album he made b4 so i geuss that means he cant top Encore and it wasnt even that good

If that's true, it's great!
Em hasn't been a decent lyricist in YEARS. It's a shame too because he had one of the nastiest flows and illest spits ever but, once he switched his flow to that sing songy crap he does now ~GARBAGE~. I wish him continued success as a producer but I also pray that he stays away from anymore of Tupac's tracks.

He's gonna release another album for sure, with this announcement it's gonna sell a lot.

Eminem wanna do the producer? He's not Dr. Dre, he just can't produce.

yak pac fatal

Rosenberg also stated he was surprised no one caught on to the possibility of Eminem retiring, due to numerous clues on the Encore album
damn hes fuckin wrong....the whole world knew he was gonna retire after that shitty album released i bump more 2 infinite then this shit

Does he really think hes a good producer? i think he sucks on the boards. He should stick to the mic, but since his music isnt as good as it once was then he should just hang it up while hes still slightly on top.

Eminem is a good producer, listen to Encore's beats, Loyal To The Game was rushed, and some of the beats are OK, but dont fit Pac's style.

And Eminem shouldn't retire as a rapper, just go back to his old style.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
KAMIKAZI said:
Eminem is a good producer, listen to Encore's beats, Loyal To The Game was rushed, and some of the beats are OK, but dont fit Pac's style.

And Eminem shouldn't retire as a rapper, just go back to his old style.

I agree. LTTG got Eminem instant hate as a producer.

Also... Eminem lacks the hunger and content to rap. He needs to take a break. He always comes hotter on guest tracks these days, rather than on his own album. He was hot on Massacre, hot on Documentary and hot on Hannicap Circus.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Zero Cool said:
He isn't going to retire, according to what he said in concert a few days ago.

Yeah I heard that. But I'm waiting to see an interview. I don't go to Eminem concerts anymore. I've been to 3 and they got progressively worse.

i definitelly think he should stay on the mic instead of the boards,if he wants out in general,its fine by me!..will he he be on the next pac album as a producer? i hope not..

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.