Eminem to resurrect Stan on new CD

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Curtain Call: The Hits,the first greatest hits album from rap superstar Eminem, will be issued on December 6, 2005, available in both Parental Advisory and Non-PA versions. Released simultaneously will be a two-disc deluxe edition (PA only) featuring special packaging and a second CD titled Stan’s Mixtape.

Along with 13 of Eminem’s biggest hits, Curtain Call includes three new songs--“Fack,” “Shake That” featuring Nate Dogg and “When I’m Gone”--each written and produced by Eminem. In addition, the Curtain Call bonus track marks the album premiere of the controversial Eminem-Elton John live duet of “Stan” from the 2001 Grammy Awards presentation.

sounds like theres gonna be 2 cds
1 with the greatest hits with 13 tracks
the other cd "Stan’s Mixtape"
has bonus tracks is that right ?:hungry:

According to Billboard, Eminem said: "I have some songs that a lot of people like. I have some songs that only I like. This album is obviously for the 'lot' of people."

Maybe stans mixtape contains the songs eminem feels are his best

and the tracklist is

01 Dead Wrong RMX (Feat. The Notorious B.I.G.) 04:59
02 Role Model 03:27
03 Kill You 04:27
04 $#!* (Feat. D12) 05:30
05 Criminal 05:15
06 Renegade (Feat. Jay-Z) 05:38
07 Just Don't Give A F*** 04:02

Dead Wrong RMX has Eminem's BEST lyrics ever.Im not too crazy about the new single"When i'm Gone".I mean,how many times do we have to listen to him talking about his daughter?!?In my opinion,I prefer the old Eminem(better yet,Slim Shady).There's a bootleg CD I copped years ago in N.Y. called "F@!#in' Crazy".It was better than any CD he put out,clearly he was at his prime.;) Now he's in some sort of creative slump("Encore" was garbage,pure and simple,except for a couple songs).He either needs to return to his "F@!#in' Crazy" stage or just hang his mic up.

RoB_G

damn this album is tight, so much emotion and hurt can be felt in theze tracks, Eminem has really returned to form after the shit encore, i love this album.

Pz

_carmi

me, myself & us
looks good. as long as there not a lot of encore stuff on it its cool with me. dont like 2 of his 3 new singles tho. FACK and Shake That are shit.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.