Eminem to release new CD in December

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Eminem has announced plans to release Curtain Call, a best of/greatest hits album, set to hit stores on December 6th. The Aftermath/Interscope recording artist is putting some last minute work in on the project and hopes to have final song selection completed in the next few days.

People can expect both the blockbuster hits and fan favorites that have made Eminem a household name and one of the leading MC's in the rap game. "My Name Is," "The Way I Am," "Lose Yourself," and "Stan" will be featured on the collection, along with at least two all-new, previously-unavailable, so-fresh-from-the-studio-we -aren't-even-giving-you-the-song-title songs.

Eminem is in the process of putting the final touches on the album, which he has been working on since early summer.

"I have some songs that a lot of people like," commented Eminem. "I have some songs that only I like. This album is obviously for the 'lot' of people."

Eminem has sold over 65 million albums worldwide to date.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Eminem has announced plans to release Curtain Call, a best of/greatest hits album, set to hit stores on December 6th. The Aftermath/Interscope recording artist is putting some last minute work in on the project and hopes to have final song selection completed in the next few days.

People can expect both the blockbuster hits and fan favorites that have made Eminem a household name and one of the leading MC's in the rap game. "My Name Is," "The Way I Am," "Lose Yourself," and "Stan" will be featured on the collection, along with at least two all-new, previously-unavailable, so-fresh-from-the-studio-we -aren't-even-giving-you-the-song-title songs.

Eminem is in the process of putting the final touches on the album, which he has been working on since early summer.

"I have some songs that a lot of people like," commented Eminem. "I have some songs that only I like. This album is obviously for the 'lot' of people."

Eminem has sold over 65 million albums worldwide to date.

ohhh i see the motherfucker has been spending time since EARLY SUMMER on this album which only has TWO (2) NEW SONGS! he spent THREE days in the studio for Pac!!! and pac had THIRTEEN SONGS TO BE DONE!!!! FUCK EMINEM !!!!!!

ohhh i see the motherfucker has been spending time since EARLY SUMMER on this album which only has TWO (2) NEW SONGS! he spent THREE days in the studio for Pac!!! and pac had THIRTEEN SONGS TO BE DONE!!!! FUCK EMINEM !!!!!!

THEV1LL4N

u mother fukkers are gay! id like to c u do better than em. by the way, he is very busy iff u think abouyt it, producing albums, such as proof's, bizarre's, obie trice's, pac's, and many more, plus hes been on tour, and then he has to perform, and he has his own life, and he was in hospital, cos he suffered from exhaustion.

so u cant say eminem is a waste of time, cos he is successful and has made history, and u bastards just hate him cos ur jealous, u lot bum murder inc, u love ja rule and benzino the gayz! no wonder y u dnt like eminem.

shady/aftermath 4 life!!!

Sandeep14 said:
u mother fukkers are gay! id like to c u do better than em. by the way, he is very busy iff u think abouyt it, producing albums, such as proof's, bizarre's, obie trice's, pac's, and many more, plus hes been on tour, and then he has to perform, and he has his own life, and he was in hospital, cos he suffered from exhaustion.

so u cant say eminem is a waste of time, cos he is successful and has made history, and u bastards just hate him cos ur jealous, u lot bum murder inc, u love ja rule and benzino the gayz! no wonder y u dnt like eminem.

There are alot of great DJs on this board. They would do 100X better if they only had a chance. The rest of what you said is a waste of words.

SJW

woah man u have some problems cuz u sit here and defend eminem hes whining asshole who ruined tupacs cds u seriusly have problems y do u love eminem so much ur so stupid jsut go fuck urself up thenbutthle,a nd masturbaite to ur moms butt with a thing on and eat pubbic hairs and get fucked by a ducks quacker sand go suck eminem white cock go fucking eat poop in ur moms breat and thongs i love annyoing the fuck of all u lil wiht mutherfuckers who think there ghetto jsut go seriusly eat poop and eat whte poop, black poop, purple poop, pink poop, red pink, yellow poop, blue poop and go jack off to emeines spit in a video and go ppoop on ur hnead and eat shit,,,... ooh were u born in a vaccuum cuz u SUCK! ,, oohh r u a ciggerete cuz u jsut got burned... ohh hweres the come backs? fine u ned to go to a sperm factory cuz u need to get u "cum" back ooh diss to he fullest ight bye loser i odn have PROBLEMS!!!!!!

TheCat

Sandeep14 said:
u bastards just hate him cos ur jealous, u lot bum murder inc, u love ja rule and benzino the gayz! no wonder y u dnt like eminem.

see your opinon was was respectful untill you had to write this garbage.. no wonder people can agree with anything when they get personal

Look man, i agree he disrespected pac's legacy with that excuse of an album, but ya'll gotta respect ems for what he done in the game. priorities these days means you look out for number 1, like hes doin. the thing is he ain't a dre or storch to even think himself as a producer but ems is 1 of the greatest lyricists of all time - which earns my respect. but i don't respect that he thought he could cancel his eurpoean tour and then less than 10 weeks later announces he's dropping a greatest hits LP. thats some bullshit

first off em does get credit for being a tight lyricist, but i wouldnt call his albums masterpieces, if you know history back in em's scribble jam days, he got served by mc juice, so i wouldnt say hes a fuckin' legend just yet, and whats this about him suffering from exhaustion? get the fuck out of here, 2pac never suffered from exhaustion and he would record an average of 3 songs or more a day when he wanted to, his music had meaning, he never said he was the best rapper but the realest rapper, he spoke the truth not like the bullshit hip hop going on today, eminem will never compare to pac, i bet if he was alive hell be all up on this nuts and spending more that 3 days to produce his album, what a selfish motherfucker, cant even help out a dead legend, oh yeah and em's part on that first song on LTTG is wack, eminem sounds lame on that chorus to "soldier", em says it himself he aint no g, so whys he rapping with a thug like pac, fuck that 2pac RIP homie

First up! Why don't you learn how to spell and use proper grammar?!?!?!

Second up, who gives a shit if he hasn't made an album with new stuff? He's trying to do other stuff ie tour, produce and live his own life.

Lets give the man a break, so he whines, big deal, the only reason we know he whines is because he is famous and the press jump on him every time he says or does something, we all whine!

Thridly, do any of you actually know the man personally? No! So what gives us the right to sit here cussin him out, especially when the man isn't even here to defend himself!

Last but not least, use you're brains, why is Tupac music out? because people like Eminem, 50 Cent etc cared enough to release his stuff. Lets face it Suge Knight isn't all that is he, what did he do for Tupac? I have thoughts on that guy and Tupac's death.

Don't try and flame me because I don't bow down to it, if I did I would be stooping to their level ;)

Always remember 'What goes around comes around'.

First up! Why don't you learn how to spell and use proper grammar?!?!?!

Second up, who gives a shit if he hasn't made an album with new stuff? He's trying to do other stuff ie tour, produce and live his own life.

Lets give the man a break, so he whines, big deal, the only reason we know he whines is because he is famous and the press jump on him every time he says or does something, we all whine!

Thridly, do any of you actually know the man personally? No! So what gives us the right to sit here cussin him out, especially when the man isn't even here to defend himself!

Last but not least, use you're brains, why is Tupac music out? because people like Eminem, 50 Cent etc cared enough to release his stuff. Lets face it Suge Knight isn't all that is he, what did he do for Tupac? I have thoughts on that guy and Tupac's death.

Don't try and flame me because I don't bow down to it, if I did I would be stooping to their level ;)

Always remember 'What goes around comes around'.

who the fuck is kezzaj? this aint school, im not being graded for my grammar! get it straight lame ass, eminem will never compare to the music pac left behind, if tupac was alive, em would bow down, he chose to produce his album because he knew who was releast in this rap game, pac's been gone for about 9 years, and his legacy still remains strong, and what the fuck are you talkin' bout "what comes around goes around?" no shit! tupac knew what his destiny was, he predicted an early death, he was the ghetto poet and he told you from the begginning that he wasnt gonna change the world, but was gonna spark the brain that would, as for me cussin' out em, fuck him! 3 days producing pac's LTTG album is bullshit! pac would slap the shit out of that white boy if he was still around, the truth of the matter is 2 pac's music is still relevant to the times of today, i told you already em's a tight lyricist, but he aint no fuckin legend

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.