Eminem to be the new face of Slim Fast?

k69atie

SicC's Love
Rapper Eminem is set to become the new face of Slim-Fast.

The musician, dubbed 'Slim Shady' has reportedly piled on the pounds recently, topping the scales at 15 stone. Now the weight loss food and drink company, famous for their diet shakes, has approached the star to sample their products and become the face of the company.

Eminem has stayed out of the limelight for some time now prompting suspicion that his weight has ballooned behind closed doors.

A spokesperson for Slim-Fast said: 'Slim-Fast is a programme that can really work for someone like Eminem. It's a do-able and flexible approach.

'Slim-Fast would love to offer Eminem products and assistance to help him become a potential Slim-Fast success story.'

If Eminem accepts the offer he will be expected to embark on a 1,900-calorie-a-day diet made up of three shakes a day. Fat Shady just doesn't have the same ring to it does it?

http://www.marieclaire.co.uk/news/celebrity/176596/eminem-new-face-of-slim-fast.html

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
didnt read through that article but it would make good news for streethop...someone put this one up on the front page or ill put it up when im back

peace

k69atie-I haven't seen it anywhere.

Word Is Bond

Yo two days ago there was a article in the NY POST about Eminem. Apparently Slim Fast wants eminem as their new spokesman, saying they can help him become the real slim shady ones again. Headlines read PHAT TO FAT something something.. Quite embarrassing I must say..

I posted it in the Eminem rushed to the Hospital thread. I guess you didnt see it but its all good...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.