Eminem - The Funeral

Nah I read about it on MTV.com. They said that he is making a double disc album that should be out at the end of 2005. It is going to have 4 different versions of the song "The Funeral" one with Dre., one with Obie, one with Bizarre, and i forget who else. Supposebly hes calling it the funeral because he is killing off some of his old personas and styles so he can start fresh,

EMINEM KILLS HIMSELF FOUR TIMES

After a huge 2004, Eminem is reportedly gearing up for a morbidly bigger 2005 with a double album called The Funeral. The preliminary information suggests that the album will drop in the last part of 2005. Apparently, the title of the album indicates the death of his previous personas and opens the door for a newer version of Slim Shady. According to reports the album will have four versions of a song called “The Funeral;” “The Funeral - featuring Bizarre,” “The Funeral - featuring Dr. Dre,” and “The Funeral - featuring Obie Trice” In addition, The Game will appear on the album with an all-star cast of rappers.

http://www.bet.com/Music/MUSIC+NEWS...purpose=Basic&WBCMODE=PresentationUnpublished

Diaz

Sounds cool, But Em will Make it Gay Somehow. :rolleyes:

And b4 yall start callin me hater, I liked Em until that Encore shit came out. :thumb:

Yea i heard about this... Thought it was all rumours, intersting concept anyways, but double albums in rap are always a gamble

Eminem kills his personalities.....you know with our luck, the only personality he'll keep is that side which concocted Just Lose It....

He is a prophet though - because the title implies he would, & damn, Eminem lost it....

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Eminem kills his personalities.....you know with our luck, the only personality he'll keep is that side which concocted Just Lose It....

He is a prophet though - because the title implies he would, & damn, Eminem lost it....
Not is he only a prophet...HE IS SHADY!!!!! ;)

Man kids will never stop talking about him because it would feel so empty without him..well not 4 me

http://www.undergroundhiphop.com/store/detail.asp?UPC=CHL039CD

From what I hear it's a greatest hits album, interspersed with the 'Funeral' tracks. The last song on the album will be a brand new track from Em, introducing his so-called 'new persona'.

Peace.

Rosco said:
From what I hear it's a greatest hits album, interspersed with the 'Funeral' tracks. The last song on the album will be a brand new track from Em, introducing his so-called 'new persona'.

Peace.
:thumb:

The last track on the album is supposed to be a brand new track that Em himself said would be called "Where I'm Standing" and it will tell his fans what his intentions are with his career.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.