Eminem- The Funeral

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have anymore info on this album that Em is supposed to be dropping by the end of 2005?

Last I heard is that the album is going to be kind of a GH double album that will be seperated into three sections. One section devoted to the Slim Shady persona, one to the Eminem persona and one to the Marshall Mathers persona. Each section is supposed to be divided by one version of "The Funeral" which will have 3 versions, one rapped by Obie, one rapped by Dre and one rapped by Bizarre. The last song on the album is supposed to be a brand new song called "Where I'm Standing" that Em said will "tell fans the direction I'm taking the second half of my career.

So...does anyone else have any NEW info on this, or no?

Casey

Staff member
Jason returns! lol aint c u for a while man. and nah, i aint heard anything else about "the funeral"... that news u posted has been doing the rounds for about a month and a half, there hasnt been any other info on it since...

HellRazor05 said:
i heard there was gonna be one version of the song with dre, one version with 50 and one version with someone else (obie or bizarre?). this is the first time i heard any of this other stuff.

and oh yea, where the hell u been at?
Yeah, and see, I heard the three Funeral versions were gonna be Bizarre, Obie and Dre. Bizarre rapping about "Slim Shady", Dr. Dre rapping about Marshall Mathers and Obie rapping about "Eminem".

And, for a while I was ghosting the boards. Too many little kids in here and people that think they just fuckin' know everything. I mean, when I talk to RESPECTED members of this forum outside of the forum (I'll keep their names private because of what they told me) and they tell me in PMs or emails, some I've even had phone coversations with, that 80% of this board if full of morons, it's hard to take anyone seriously anymore.

There's a few select people on this board that I still hold the utmost respect for (Pittsey, Dave D, Bank Robber, etc...). Just for the record Razor, you are on the list of people I have respect for. Don't know if you care or not but just letting you know.

Sometimes you get all these idiots on the board at one time and it's overwhelming.

Militant said:
Jason returns! lol aint c u for a while man. and nah, i aint heard anything else about "the funeral"... that news u posted has been doing the rounds for about a month and a half, there hasnt been any other info on it since...
LOl, everyone on here is like "jason returns". In fact, I never went anywhere. I never EVER left this board, I was just ghosting it for about a month.

However, just remember one thing. Just because you can't see me, doesn't mean I'm not here.

S. Fourteen

Jason - you don't need to make a new post for every reply, just edit the previous one. Besides that, you don't need to asnwer the same question twice... especially when it's off topic. PM people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.