Eminem Show - Top 10 album all time?

Is this a fucking joke?? Did someone say the Eminem Show was better than 7 Day Theory?? Hahaha, now ive truly heard it all. Fuck outta here with that bullshit. 7 Day Theory is greater than Em's entire discography put together 50 times over.

NO Eminem album is in the top 10......in fact, it can be argued none of his albums are in the top 50.....a list of albums better than any Eminem album:

2Pacalypse Now
Strictly 4 My NIGGAZ
Me Against the World
All Eyez On Me
7 Day Theory
Illmatic
It Was Written
Stillmatic
Enter the Wu Tang 36 Chambers
Wu Tang Forever
Liquid Swords
Only Built 4 Cuban Linx
Iron Man
Return to the 36 Chambers
Chronic
Doggystyle
It Takes A Nation Of Millions To Hold Us Back
Fear of a Black Planet
Straight OUtta Compton
Amerikkaz Most Wanted
Death Certificate
the Predator
Dogg Food
Its Dark and Hell Is Hot
Flesh of My Flesh, Blood of My Blood
Paid In Full
Creepin on Ah Come Up
E.1999 Eternal
Art of War
Enta Da Stage
Hard 2 Earn
Daily Operation
Moment Of Truth
The Infamous
Hell On Earth
Murda Muzik
The Score
Southernplayalisticaddilacmuzik
ATLiens
Aquemini
Stankonia
Speakerboxxx/the Love Below
The Diary
The Untouchable
Last of a Dying Breed
Illadelph Halflife
Great Adventure of Slick Rick

^^^all of these are better than any Eminem album.....probalby a whole bunch more that im forgetting too.

Cooper

Bill G said:
I removed the ones that aren't better than TES.

You're now left with a very small list indeed.

In my opinion The Eminem Show is Em's most cohesive effort but is definately not top 10 (or top 30) material.
the gift >> the eminem show

definetly not....there's so many albums that are groundbreaking and more important to hiphop than the eminem show......plus eminem is great at times and really sucks on the same album......thats inconsistency and just idiotic to make songs like my band and shit......sure it sells but he also sells out....atleast thats how i see it

same thing with tupac...

lemme clear this b4 some 1 misunderstands me...

Tupac has made shit records too although some of you don't want to believe that...no rapper is perfect no human is perfect...so there ya go...thought i'd kick some of you back to reality ha...

malek_5 said:
Way to back up what you say with nothin. Don't try to fuckin son me like that, I know enough about hip hop to know what I'm talkin about. I got a list, here's the order of my list that it's in:

1. 2pac - MATW
2. Outkast - ATLiens
3. Jay-Z - Reasonable Doubt
4. Nas - Illmatic
5. Eric B & Rakim - Paid in Full
6. Mos Def - Black on Both Sides
7. Notorious BIG - Ready to Die
8. Gangstarr - Daily Operation
9. Dre - 2001
10. Eminem - Eminem Show

Notables close, but no cigar: Wu Tang - 36 chambers, BDP - by all means necessary, jay-z - blueprint, Dre - chronic, Snoop - Doggystyle, De La - 3 Feet High and Rising, Common - LWFC

Main point: I feel Eminem Show is Eminem's best album with some unique classic songs on it. How many 'cleanin out my closets' and 'sing for the moment's are there?
eminem show better than the 36 chambers and the motherfuckin CHRONIC, the definition of a classic?!!!

Should I laugh at cha or should I cry? :p :(

one mc on dj said:
same thing with tupac...

lemme clear this b4 some 1 misunderstands me...

Tupac has made shit records too although some of you don't want to believe that...no rapper is perfect no human is perfect...so there ya go...thought i'd kick some of you back to reality ha...
Every rap artist has made bad songs.

However, Eminem has never made a classic album, Pac has......

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.