Eminem sets wedding date

Dave D

Eminem looks set to remarry his ex-wife Kim on January 14 2006.
America's Star magazine claims to have obtained an official wedding invitation that Eminem sent out to family and friends over Christmas.

In the card, the singer writes: "This day I will marry my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, love."

He then invites his loved ones to attend the wedding of "Kimberley Anne Mathers and Marshall Bruce Mathers III on 14 January at 5pm".

Eminem first wed Kim in 1999 when his career was beginning to take off but filed for divorce just 14 months later. The couple finally divorced in 2001.

In a recent radio interview, the rapper admitted he and Kim were a couple again and would be exchanging wedding vows once more.

They currently live together, along with their daughter Hailie, Kim's niece Alaina and her daughter from a former relationship, Whitney, who Eminem has legally adopted.

Source: The Sun

Diaz

Am I the only one that thinks that his recent garbage music in a way has something to do with his relationship with Kim?

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
Diaz said:
Am I the only one that thinks that his recent garbage music in a way has something to do with his relationship with Kim?
dat makes 2 of us.
the only time he makes good music is when hes got beef with sum1. other den dat..all he does is make garbage. dats my thoughts.

Diaz

SiGh said:
dat makes 2 of us.
the only time he makes good music is when hes got beef with sum1. other den dat..all he does is make garbage. dats my thoughts.
It just seems that he's more in love with her then ever, and shit like "Mockingbird" and "When I'm Gone" seem like he's trying to make it look like it's for his daughter, but he's actually trying to get pity from Kim. Also he's so in love with her he's basically letting his career go by releasing garbage like "FACK".

My thoughts.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
Diaz said:
It just seems that he's more in love with her then ever, and shit like "Mockingbird" and "When I'm Gone" seem like he's trying to make it look like it's for his daughter, but he's actually trying to get pity from Kim. Also he's so in love with her he's basically letting his career go by releasing garbage like "FACK".

My thoughts.

true...as a producer..i think hes the crumbbs of dres table. but i could be wrong. they both have similar shit.

_carmi

me, myself & us
Diaz said:

ur not the only one.

so do we make bets on when they getting divorced again?

Shot 21

_carmi said:
ur not the only one.

I hope they stay together. It will be good for Hailie and all the other random kids who keep popping up with Eminem. Although if I was Kim I wouldnt take him back after all them songs.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
_carmi said:
ur not the only one.

divorce dates..yea dats better. i got 50bucks on feb 14th..

but if its for real..i do hope they stay together..theyve been thru alot. especially the kids in between.

I don't understand why people are saying all this break up shit- he's been with her since he was like 15 right?

I wish them all the best luck and hopefully they make it work because we need more parents who make it work.

~peace~

AmerikazMost

I still think he's a dumbass for getting back together with her. I agree with Diaz. I just hope they get divorced again and he resurrects his skills.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.