Eminem sells 300,000 first week at BestBuy alone

Caesar

Staff member
Based on first hour and first day sales, music retailer BestBuys is predicting that Eminem will sell close to 300,000 copies of his Relapse album by the end of the week -- in their stores alone.

That is just ONE retailer.

This thing is going to sell crazy huge, like we didn't know already!

Did i like the album? It was good. Im still holding out that Relapse 2, out later this year, will be a return to a more serious Em, without the accents.

So, what do you predict total first week sales will be? Let us know below.

Jeremy

Another thing I would like to add. The title of the article is bullshit. He sold 300k? NO. He is predicted to jerkoff.

i expect eminem to out-do both dre and 50 on album sales this year, since he's the only one releasing two albums this year, though yet to hear about the production on the second eminem album this year

i think the accents are cool, it exemplifies eminems rapping style and diversity as an artist

what other rappers do you know that are american and can rap in pig-latin and scottish?

What?!

I can't believe all the Relapse bashing going on here.
This album is fucking brilliant! He's adopted the persona of Slim Shady when he puts on the 'accents' that everyone is so upset about. And it works!
There is nothing in hip-hop as psychotic as this album and guess what? It's going out to all the ears of the mainstream kiddies who are one step away from going down the structured, 'don't stray from the straight path of society' road.
This is album is insane lyrically and the flow is tight.
'Deja Vu' is one of the most honest song I've heard in ages. 'Beautiful' is an inspirational track to anyone listening.
I'll admit that 'Crack a bottle' could've been left out. Don't know why he has that in there.

Just as a matter of interest, Can those calling this album 'pathetic' and 'the worst album ever', please tell me the most recently released hip hop album that you really dug?

Can't wait for Relapse 2 - though I'm happy repeating Relapsing over and over for now :p

S. Fourteen

what other rappers do you know that are american and can rap in pig-latin and scottish?
gimmicks. It aint all that, Yeshua.

To those that think this album is brilliant --- Relapse is Eminem's second worst album after Encore. Yes.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.