Eminem reaches out to his mother

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Eminem has reportedly softened a bit when it comes to his mother Debbie Mathers-Briggs, who is currently suffering from stage four breast cancer.

Neither has spoken to each other since she sued him for defamation of character following his song, "Cleanin’ Out My Closet," in which he calls her a drug addict and alcoholic, among other things.

According to reports, the rapper has decided to leave the past behind and take care of his mother’s $368,000 in hospital bills.

"The nightmare Debbie has been going through with her cancer has put everything in perspective. ...He has recently started helping her financially with her medical bills, they have spoken a few times on the phone and now she desperately hopes he will visit her." A soure close to Eminem was quoted as saying.

FroDawgg

i think em has really been maturing over the past few years and now, following proof's death, he's starting to come around even more. (and, please, no responses about how much you all hate his new stuff...that's not relevant here.)

like Pella said, i think thats a good thing he's helpin her out

regardless of what happened between them before, she needs help & money now and he's her son. and he can offer it

That's quite laudable of him only he should have been there earlier. After all your mom is your mom, regardless of what happens

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
alkaholik_151 said:
eminem just made up a beef with his mom so that he could fake a fucked up childhood......look at the cake his mom baked him when he was 15:

I think human relationships may be a bit more complex than that.

Tha_Wood

Underboss
Staff member
alkaholik_151 said:
eminem just made up a beef with his mom so that he could fake a fucked up childhood......look at the cake his mom baked him when he was 15:

lol is that pic for real he looks like a lame ass

Diaz

Yeah Eminem sure looks wealthy in his worn out pink hand-me-down Alf T-shirt that he got from Goodwill.

Give me a break.

Too little, too late.

One of the top reasons I hate him is because he used this woman relentlessly, regardless of what she may have done to him, to get himself famous.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
DontGo2Sleep said:
Too little, too late.

One of the top reasons I hate him is because he used this woman relentlessly, regardless of what she may have done to him, to get himself famous.

Again, it wasn't that which made him famous. He would have done pretty well for himself without using her in his songs. His words were about expression, if his mother was on his mind that is what he was going to write about. If you have written poetry before you'll know what I mean. It's hard just to write about a certain subject, you have to feel it.

Shot 21

I got respect for that. A mixture of his mom having breast cancer and Proof dying probably gave him a wake-up call. Whats the point in all the beef and hate? You never know when you might lose them.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.