Eminem Prank-Calls LL Cool J During Satellite Radio Show

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Calling in to the show as "Jason from Miami," Slim challenges LL to play "Name That Tune."

Eminem to Slim Shady to "Jason from Miami"? Marshall Mathers popped up Tuesday night (June 10) on his Sirius Satellite Radio station, Shade 45, to pull a prank on LL Cool J [which can be heard below]. L was a guest on Tony Touch's Toca Tuesday show when fans started to phone in.

One caller was "Jason from Miami," who challenged LL to a round of "Name That Tune" in which "Jason" would recite the Queens legend's lyrics and L would have to guess which one of his songs was being rapped.

"Hold your nose, dead bodies are around/I leave scratch marks under the tears of a clown," Eminem rapped in character. Cool J immediately recognized his song "Eat 'Em Up L Chill."

More lyrics came: "The president woke and he called the pope/The pope climbed to heaven on a golden rope/PS. The Lord raised Michelangelo from the dead/So he can make a fresh painting of my head." Cool J was two-for-two, answering "My Rhyme Ain't Done."

"You sound good saying them joints. Damn, B," LL laughed, still apparently not hip that he was talking to Em. "That sounds like you need to write some bars, homie."

Em finally started reciting his own rhymes from "Lose Yourself" and revealed himself. Cool J laughed. Slim Shady told LL he had been a longtime fan and remembered their only meeting, years ago in a Foot Locker.

"Listen, man, you got this relationship with Dre," Em said. "You're cool with 50, so when are we gonna hang out? I got cable at my house, and the game is on."

Tony Touch was able to sneak in a question to Em about what he's up to musically. Slim has been on hiatus since late 2006 and was hospitalized with pneumonia last December, fueling tabloid rumors that he had gained an unhealthy amount of weight.

"Everything is good," he responded. "I'm just in the studio now working on songs."

Cool J is working on new material as well. His next album, Exit 13, is slated for sometime this summer.

Click here to listen to the radio show

Source: MTV

raywaters11

i saw eminem playin ball against jimmy kimmel on his show and em does look pretty chunky.

funny prank tho lol
its funny how eminem always said he wanted to be LL when he was growing up

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.