Eminem Pens "Stan 2"

The new Eminem album features a sequel to his infamous hit "Stan", according to the producer.

Swizz Beats has been working on Relapse, the rapper's first record since 2004's Encore, in recent months, alongside Dr Dre.

He says one of the songs, which carries the working title "Stan 2" is a follow-up to the ground-breaking 2000 smash.

Beatz, who is understood to have five songs in the reckoning for the new album, said the track is totally genius.

Speaking about the rest of the recordings, he commented: "Different sound, different mindframe. He's clear. But it's the Eminem that you missed, that you loved, that you need, especially right now in the industry, going into '09. He's coming back to take the cake."

Relapse is now scheduled for release in early 2009.

Source: Yahoo

Shadows

^thats what i thought.

But swizz can come out with good beats if they weren't all club/repetitive.

When it comes to that do you want a repetitive eminem beat with dumb-downed lyrics or swizz beat with great lyrics?

Stan 2, i cant wait to hear it but i dont think it will be as lyrical, just creative.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
Stan 2 will probably disappoint me.

I HATE SWIZZ BEATS' PRODUCTION. This is pissing me off that he's producing for the album.

stan died in the first record, but then again em does like comic books, comic books are know for killing off characters and bringing them back

raywaters11

at the end of the video for stan, stan's little brother had dyed his hair to look like his brothers and eminems...

"we waited in the blistering cold
for you for four hours and you just said no
thats pretty shitty man, you're like his fuckin idol
he wants to be just like you man, he likes you more than i do"

maybe the new "stan" is stans little brother.... dun dun dunnnn

don't call me that ... matthew is thuggish and heartless and i can see him coming back to get revenge on eminem for not signing his autograph - maybe stan 2 is not about fan mail this time, but about hate mail instead ... that sounds like a good concept for a sequel

im just replying to say I fucking hate swizz beats and my enthusiasm for this album has just dropped considerably. WHO THE FUCK LIKES SWIZZ BEATS!?!??!? im sayin he must suck pretty good dick to have his shit all over my CDs.

Otherwise, great theories on Stan 2!

wild dudes rule and goodbye forever

Shadows

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/l7Z7uObbnUQ&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/l7Z7uObbnUQ&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Skip to 1:00 and start listening from there.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.