Eminem once again headlining the Anger Management tour, w/ shit load of people.

Eminem is hitting the road this summer, and he's bringing along a lot of friends. The Anger Management 3 tour is shaping up to the blockbuster of the summer, with a roster that also includes 50 Cent, Lil Jon & the East Side Boyz, G-Unit, D-12, Obie Trice, and Stat Quo.

The 24-date, five-and-a-half-week tour will kick off on July 7 in Noblesville, Indiana, at the Verizon Wireless Music Center and is currently slated to conclude with a two-night stand in Em's hometown of Detroit at Comerica Park on August 12 and 13.

Though 50 Cent will miss the first two dates because of filming on his movie debut, 50 is on board for the rest of the tour, his first-ever outing with mentor Eminem. Ludacris will fill in on the first two dates.

"We've been waiting for the right moment to go on tour, and it all finally came together," Eminem said in a statement. "We wanted to put together the best lineup we could. I'm always trying to top the last tour whenever I go out. I think we're really doing it this time."

50 also predicted the tour would be the talk of the summer. "Whenever I get together with Em you know it's going to be hot," he said. "Right now, I don't see anything that will stop this from being the tour of the summer. You better put in for that time off from the job now before somebody else beats you to it. Or quit your job so you can see every show."

Sirius Satellite Radio's Shade 45 channel, which is programmed by Slim Shady and his crew, will feature exclusive live performances and backstage interviews all summer. A live DVD from 2002's Anger Management Tour featuring sets from Em and D12 is slated for release this summer.

Anger Management 3 tour dates, according to Interscope Records:

7/7 - Noblesville, IN @ Verizon Wireless Music Center
7/8 - Columbus, OH @ Germain Amphitheater
7/11 - Tinley Park, IL @ Tweeter Center
7/12 - Tinley Park, IL @ Tweeter Center
7/14 - Denver, CO @ Pepsi Center
7/17 - Auburn, WA @ White River Amphitheater
7/19 - San Jose, CA @ HP Pavilion at San Jose
7/20 - San Jose, CA @ HP Pavilion at San Jose
7/22 - Chula Vista, CA @ Coors Amphitheatre
7/23 - Devore, CA @ Hyundai Pavilion of Glen Helen
7/24 - Las Vegas, NV @ Thomas & Mack Center
7/26 - Phoenix, AZ @ Cricket Pavilion
7/28 - Dallas, TX @ Smirnoff Music Centre
7/29 - Selma, TX @ Verizon Wireless Amphitheater
7/31 - Atlanta, GA @ HiFi Buys Amphitheatre
8/1 - Tampa, FL @ Ford Amphitheatre @ State Fairgrounds
8/2 - West Palm Beach, FL @ Sound Advice Amphitheatre
8/5 - Bristow, VA @ Nissan Pavilion
8/6 - Camden, NJ @ Tweeter Center at the Waterfront
8/8 - New York, NY @ Madison Square Garden
8/9 - New York, NY @ Madison Square Garden
8/10 - Mansfield, MA @ Tweeter Center
8/12 - Detroit, MI @ Comerica Park
8/13 - Detroit, MI @ Comerica Park

I Am so fucking there, the last Anger Managment Tour was off the fucking chain. :thumb:

Rosco

Theres been strong rumours that he'll be in the UK around September time. I heard Murrayfield and Hyde Park, so looking at that schedule it's a definite possiblilty.

They are coming to Europe after this tour, 50 confirmed it on westwood, its also been in newspapers that they have shows sorted, just not publically announced

roaches

I'm glad this one's all hip-hop. I saw the tour when it was Xzibit (with Ras Kass and Saafir!), Ludacris, and D12, and all of a sudden fucking Papa Roach came on and I was mad confused.

Who's going to headline? 50 or Eminem?

roaches said:
I'm glad this one's all hip-hop. I saw the tour when it was Xzibit (with Ras Kass and Saafir!), Ludacris, and D12, and all of a sudden fucking Papa Roach came on and I was mad confused.

Who's going to headline? 50 or Eminem?
oh yeah wasnt limp bizkit and them there too ?

I'd rather see Luda then 50 too, Luda killed at the last Anger tour in Minneapolis. I'm really disappointed I'll have to travel to Denver if I want to go. His ass ain't even going to Chi-Town. Seems like he's total fuckin' over the other cities in the Midwest.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Fuck, back when Eminem did the tour with Limp Bizkit they came to MTL. Looks like they're not coming this time. :(

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.