Eminem On Tour

Because I hadn't seen the "Mockingbird" video yet, I watched the TRL Awards today because I knew they ran it.

However, what I liked was that just before they showed it, Em told Carson that he is planning a Summer tour right now but said "all of the appearances and things haven't been worked out yet, but we are working on it, we'll be touring this summer".

I find that to be great news because the last chance I had to see Eminem was when Dre did the Up In Smoke 2000 tour and I never got a chance to get tickets.

Looking forward to seeing Eminem live this summer, hopefully he brings Obie with him, maybe some Young Buck...I just hope there's no 50.

I saw Em live back in 2002 during the Anger Management tour, Luda and Xzibit were also there, Em I thought was tight, and rocked the place. I Shady/Aftermath was suppost to have this huge tour this summer? I hope that's what he's talking about, not just him headlining it.

Dogmatic187 said:
I saw Em live back in 2002 during the Anger Management tour, Luda and Xzibit were also there, Em I thought was tight, and rocked the place. I Shady/Aftermath was suppost to have this huge tour this summer? I hope that's what he's talking about, not just him headlining it.
That probably is what he's talking about.

However, since Em is the biggest star of Shady/Aftermath (not counting Dre) I'm sure he will be the headliner.

_carmi said:
could be nice if he came to montreal. would be much appreciated since i never had the chance to see him live.
Neither have I. When he did those 2 concerts in 2003 at Ford Field in Detroit, I wanted to go so fucking bad but couldn't get tickets. Pissed me off because I knew people who were going and they said the show was just fucking bad ass hell.

The Shady Aftermath tour was suppose to be when everybody had a new album out..
But since Dre has pushed Detox back to Summer 2006 I dont see the huge tour happening anytime soon.

And 50 Cent isnt that bad live.

Sincerre said:
The Shady Aftermath tour was suppose to be when everybody had a new album out..
But since Dre has pushed Detox back to Summer 2006 I dont see the huge tour happening anytime soon.

And 50 Cent isnt that bad live.
When did you hear that Detox was pushed back to Summer 2006?

All I know is that Eminem was on TV 2 days ago saying "we'll be touring this summer".

Casey

Staff member
I saw the Anger Management tour in 2003. It had Em, D12, Obie, Cypress Hill & Xzibit.

Xzibit & Cypress Hill ripped the place to shreds, but everyones general feeling was that Em & D12 were wack as hell that day. Even the Em dickriders admitted it.

Plus, he was tweaked as hell. His eyes were wide and he was pretty much completely expressionless through the whole show.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online