Eminem loves Busta Rhymes

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Reps for reclusive rapper Eminem tell MTV that his decision to write a new verse for Busta Rhymes’ "Touch It" remix and actually perform it with Busta at the BET Awards came from Slim Shady’s love for the Brooklyn MC.

Busta, meanwhile, says the feeling is mutual.

"Eminem is one of my favorite artists," he told MTV. "To be able to have him on the same stage with Mary J. Blige, Missy Elliott, Rah Digga, Papoose, Lloyd Banks, Will.I.Am, Kelis and Spliff Star for my performance was one of the biggest highlights of my career."

Before the BET Awards, Eminem’s last performance was on 2005’s Anger Management Tour, just before he cancelled the European leg to undergo treatment for a "sleeping pill addiction." His camp tells MTV that he has no plans to record any time soon and is currently in the studio working on the new Obie Trice album Second Round's on Me, due Aug. 15.

DJ Whoo Kid, however, told MTV News recently that Em and the rest of the Shady Records family have been in the studio recording freestyles and will have a new mixtape out in a matter of weeks.

SonOf2pac

i got the touch it live performance on audio if u want that? eminem's verse is simply sick... hopefully he'll record a studio version with some more bars :thumb:

_carmi

me, myself & us
SonOf2pac said:
i got the touch it live performance on audio if u want that? eminem's verse is simply sick... hopefully he'll record a studio version with some more bars :thumb:
yeah.. well not lyrivally sick. only the energy he put with it and the flow he used fitted the song perfectly.

EIB

Sorry Em but the verse was kinda wack... for a written it was bad, a lot of rappers could of freestyled better than that, but i'm hopeful Em will stop being swag soon.:confused:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.