Eminem Heated Over “Relapse” Song Leaks, Denies “Stan 2” Rumors

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Over the course of the year, there has been much speculation as to what approach Eminem would take on his upcoming album, Relapse.

In the past few months, very little was known to the public about Em’s Encore follow-up album.

But according to a recent e-mail interview with Billboard, the Detroit-native revealed that Dr. Dre will be producing a majority of the tracks on the album.

“Just him banging away on tracks and me getting that little spark that makes me write to it. I don’t have chemistry like that with anyone else as far as producers go – not even close. Dre will end up producing the majority of the tracks on Relapse. We are up to our old mischievous ways... lets just leave it at that,” Em’ stated.

Several songs that were intended for the album have also leaked online, leaving Shady furious.

The most recent leak, “Crack a Bottle” featuring vocals from Dr. Dre, “wasn’t even close to finished,” Eminem admitted.

“It’s like someone catches you peeping in your window before you got the Spider Man costume all zipped up. Nobody is supposed to see that. We are gonna finish it up though and get it out there how it’s supposed to be,” Em told Billboard.

To clear up rumors about “Stan 2”, Em has released a statement saying “there isn’t a ‘Stan 2,’ and there won’t be. Stan drove his car off a bridge and I’m not writing a song as Stan’s ghost. That would just be corny.”

Em has also addressed the status of 50 Cent’s upcoming album, Before I Self Destruct, which he said is slated for a February release.

A release date for Relapse is yet to be announced.

eminems previous albums created controversy. now, there is controversy before the album is released, this shit is stupid, and all this 'build up' to a final release is just gonna turn out to be another big let down i fear

Shadows

basically said he was a douche for lying.

stan 2? NO.

He hasnt even worked with him.

I guess Swizz was counting on eminem staying quiet.

or maybe eminem read previous comments about a 'stan 2' and realised his song didn't fit in with his own previous concepts and scrapped them, sounds likely to me, getting feedback before the feed drops

So....(according to first response) Stan 2 ISN'T a rumor because it was talked about in a swizz beats interview? I'm pretty sure interviews are a pretty common place for rumors to be started.:idea:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.