Eminem gets new Hollywood representation

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Rap star Eminem has signed with talent agency International Creative Management (ICM) for representation in Hollywood as the Detroit superstar looks to boost his presence in film.

According to the Hollywood Reporter, Eminem left his old firm United Talent Agency (UTA) and has brought his Paramount-based production company, Interscope/Shady/Aftermath Films, along with him under ICM.

With the move, Eminem is looking to book more film roles to supplement his previous work in 2002's semiautobiographical 8 Mile, which brought him critical acclaim and earned him a best original song Oscar for "Lose Yourself."

He is currently attached to star in a feature adaptation of Have Gun, Will Travel for Paramount Pictures.

Eminem continues to be represented in all areas by Goliath Artists Inc.

THEV1LL4N

any1 seen "the wash" snoop and dre are the main characters in there. and xzibit and eminem r also in there. eminem plays a psycho, very good acting. makes me laugh aswel, when hes prankin the guy dre works 4!!!

Sandeep14 said:
any1 seen "the wash" snoop and dre are the main characters in there. and xzibit and eminem r also in there. eminem plays a psycho, very good acting. makes me laugh aswel, when hes prankin the guy dre works 4!!!
hee hee that was a great part. 8 mile was good too. i think that the best part that showed his talent as an actor in 8 mile was the sceen with the little girl that played his sister. just cuz it took some talent IMO. i mean he is prolly used to acting like a father figure because he's a father but it was nice to see that part of him in the movie. made it real to me, instead of just seeing EMINEM the rapper:thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.