Eminem/Dre an Jermaine Dupri Beef

Snowman

How did this beef All start?

My apologies, i know this is old news. Shit that happened 4 yrs ago. just popped in the Eminem Show album an started to listen to it, i happen to play Say what you Say. Didnt follow up on their beef i didnt have access to a computer at the time.

A big thank you to everybody who replies :thumb:

i think its cuz j d made a comment bout him bein the best producer in the game one time and it was directed at dre and timbaland. but i could be wronng lol

************* said:
i think its cuz j d made a comment bout him bein the best producer in the game one time and it was directed at dre and timbaland. but i could be wronng lol
Pretty much. Basically what he said was something along the lines of "I'm the best producer, nobody--not Dre, not Timbaland--is better." Perhaps this fag is where Bow Wow got his unjustified cockiness from.

I remember when JD went on 106 & Park tryin to explain his comments about Dre and Timbaland, and not even the 106 audience was buying - they were sort of booing him. LOL!

JD's wack.. Only song I liked with him was with Jay-Z "Money Aint A Thing".. I remember when he dropped that album 1497 or whatever it was called back in like '98.. lol @ my boy buying it...

TCD said:
Does anyone actually like Jermaine Dupri?
He's a pretty good producer, I aint gonna front. But at the sametime, throughout the years, it seems like he updated his sound by making his shit sound identical to whoever else was hot at the time.

In the early 90s, JD and Da Brat were in videos looking, sounding and acting like Snoop and making DeathRow-sounding music. Then around 97-98, his shit was sound like Bad Boy's music (even some songs with a No Limit bounce). Then from 99-2001, he shit was sound like the Neptunes and from the point on, his shit was sounding like Lil Jon's stuff.

Onion Juice said:
In the early 90s, JD and Da Brat were in videos looking, sounding and acting like Snoop and making DeathRow-sounding music. Then around 97-98, his shit was sound like Bad Boy's music (even some songs with a No Limit bounce). Then from 99-2001, he shit was sound like the Neptunes and from the point on, his shit was sounding like Lil Jon's stuff.
So true.

I never really smashed on Jermaine's ass, Dre smashed him
Nobody ganged up 'til he came back and jacked him
I never really brought it to his ass, I tapped him
I coulda been like Treach, boom-bapped and slapped him
purple, for mimickin him with two rappin Urkels
I coulda snapped, took it past rap and hurt you
But I didn't, I kept it on wax and served you...
-Eminem on xzibits "my name"

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.