Eminem Confirms Relapse 2 Boasts Just Blaze Production

yak pac fatal

Although Just Blaze was notably absent from Jay-Z's Blueprint 3, the New Jersey-born producer may be the co-star of Eminem's Relapse 2.

Appearing on Shade 45 Radio last week, DJ Whoo Kid asked the Aftermath super-star if he could align with a producer, besides Dr. Dre, for the bulk of an album. "The way that it's going right now , [Mr. Porter] has two tracks on [Relapse 2] , and Just Blaze has four , possibly five. Just is on some crazy [s**t] ," Eminem revealed.

Mr. Porter, a member of D12, produced extensively for Eminem's two earliest releases, The Infinite LP [click to listen] and The Slim Shady EP. Just Blaze is most known for his work with Def Jam, particularly the glory years of Roc-A-Fella Records. The producer also produced platinum single "All The Above" for Maino earlier this year.

Stred

Stank ass bitch
Staff member
If he spits anything like he did on Forever I believe it will be.

Who knows, maybe we will even see guest appearances from Saughterhouse :)

THEV1LL4N

got to have royce the 5'9" on there for a bad meets evil reunion!!

cant see eminem on a just blaze beat. i want to hear him on that premo beat they did. it was entitled "keys to the city".

_carmi

me, myself & us
when is it being released? i thought he was supposed to release relapse 1 and 2 in the same year. and we are already in october.

_carmi

me, myself & us
you know what? whenever detox drops it'll drop. i might die before it drops. who knows. i am starting not to care.

THEV1LL4N

well it was announced around 00/01. statlanta has taken almost as long. OB4CL2 took a very long time, so did seventh seal.

i think i want to hear proof's 24 hour album (Time Will Tell) more than anything.

Hopefully Em puts a D12 track on relapse 2. He usually does with his albums like Under the Influence, When the Music Stops, etc... I was surprised that they all didn't collaborate on relapse 1.

Hopefully Em puts a D12 track on relapse 2. He usually does with his albums like Under the Influence, When the Music Stops, etc... I was surprised that they all didn't collaborate on relapse 1.

D12 wouldn't be the same without Proof. however, if Em and the rest of D12 got together and put forth a track dedicated to proof on the album that would be a whole lot better

THEV1LL4N

^^ true. but, remember the d12 songs without proof? they do still have what it takes if they were to make a song without proof.

take "sh*t on you" for example.

i really really wanted to hear proof's second album. i dont know what's happening with it. it was meant to be released around 2007. still hasnt seen the light of day.

cant remember who, but it was either dj butter or dj exclusive who said they had a project coming out with proof and they were going to release that for the fans too.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.