Eminem confirms bounty hunter role

Rapper and actor Marshal Mathers (aka Eminem) is jump-starting his career once again after confirming he will star in the movie remake of the 1950s TV Drama Have Gun – Will Travel.

This, in conjunction with an imminent mixtape from DJ Whoo Kid, marks the return of Eminem after an extended hiatus bought about by a combination of marital problems, addiction battles with prescription medicine and the tragic death of long time partner and best-friend, Proof.

The movie remake, which is being produced by Interscope/Shady/Aftermath and credited to Paul Rosenberg and Jimmy Iovine, tells the tale of Paladin – an educated and no-nonsense gunman for hire. Whether this is the role Eminem will play is still unclear, but it has been confirmed that he will star as a bounty hunter in the film.

This movie role will see Eminem completely removed from the musical scene as he launches into the action-based drama. The film will stay true to some elements of the original 1957 to 1963 series, but is not meant to be a complete replica as various characters, story lines and locations will be updated.

No timetable for a release has been scheduled.

i think he should quit while he's ahead and spend all that money he made off of dopes who bought his albums (not sarcastic either and not hating, to each his own)

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
bbbaaahhahahaha..a bounty hunter?!?!

man, eminem has such a weak and scrawny look about him...he isnt going to be able to pull it off...he should give this whole gangsta thing up and go back to being a clown

_carmi

me, myself & us
i'm most probably gonna go see it when it hits the theaters. i'm sure he can't be THAT bad as an actor. in 8 mile he was good but then again it was his own story, i'm giving him a chance. we'll see.

a mixtape? i hope its some GOOD music.

Nick

ThugPound said:
Fuck Eminem..Wackest rapper and actor ever
Eminem is only greate for Mtv and such a kid channel like dat
come on now, you might not like the guy but you can't honestly think he's not a very talented rapper, it's pretty much a fact.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.