Eminem @ BET awards

ARon

Ripped that? I dont think he did at all.
Im about to scream at the top of my lungs and i dont even know why im screamin ahhhahhahhhh

I dont even know what the chorus is saying touch it bring it schobbie doo doo wop or whatever.

That is not rippin anything thats bein lazy as shit.

It was high energy......he could have said the gayets shit in the world and people would have been like "yea that my shit" he had some good lines and to see him back was great...he ain't offcialy retired yet and he got a bigger pop then Jay-Z did when he did his lil fet.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Aristotle said:
Ripped that? I dont think he did at all.
Im about to scream at the top of my lungs and i dont even know why im screamin ahhhahhahhhh

I dont even know what the chorus is saying touch it bring it schobbie doo doo wop or whatever.

That is not rippin anything thats bein lazy as shit.

I agree, he didn't exactly rip it. But then that track doesn't ask for that. Everyone just shouts down it, he was being typical Eminem.

While it wasn't a great performance, it got the crowd hype. And it was nice to see the man back after all the shit he's dealt with this year.

"now im about to scream, AHHHH, i dont even know what im screaming for, and i just screamed at the wrong part of the song"

CLASSIC LINE! thats fuckin amazing wordplay! Almost as good as Pac's on If "I Die 2nite"!

linx

Staff member
I love how people seem to just straight up hate Em now like they were never fans. I know he dropped a garbage album, but he didn't lose his skills. If he is going to drop something.. lets see what he comes up with. If it's more garbage, it's more garbage. If it isn't, then that's dope.

EriMakaveli said:
"now im about to scream, AHHHH, i dont even know what im screaming for, and i just screamed at the wrong part of the song"

CLASSIC LINE! thats fuckin amazing wordplay! Almost as good as Pac's on If "I Die 2nite"!
WTF are you talking about?

ARon

Lol I went to watch it againt to see if I feel any different about it, and it was removed to to copyright infringement. Haha.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.