Eminem apologises to Hugh Hefner

Eminem has made an apology to the founder of the Playboy brand, Hugh Hefner, after he upset one of the models on the video set for ‘Shake That Ass’.

Kendra Wilkinson, one of three featured models in the Girls Next Door series currently airing on the E! channel, was splashed with water by Eminem during the shoot.

According to Wilkinson’s agent, Jonath Baram, “He flipped out on her. She's a tough girl. She didn't take it, and they went at it, not physically but verbally."

Wilkinson claimed that she did not want controversy between her and the rapper, despite detailing the incident on her MySpace page.

"The reason for me doing the video wasn't for the money, it was to make all my fans happy that I finally did a rap video," 21-year-old Wilkinson wrote. "We all know how much I talk about how much I wanna be in one...right?"

"[On set] we start by doing some warm-ups and I was dancing my ass off (literally) [because] it was my time to shine in front of David Banner, Lil Zane, and a couple other rappers and 100s [hundreds] of people," Wilkinson continued. "Everyone was loving my dancing and making me feel good. Then Eminem walks in the room."

"We start doing our scene and everything is going good until we go on a break. I went over to sit on the couch to rest a lil bit," she wrote. Wilkinson said Eminem approached her: "I smile and say 'what's up?' He takes out a bottle of water and pours it all over me!" There goes my makeup, there goes my hair, there goes my tears, and there goes my first rap video!"

The rapper sent a bouquet of flowers to the Playboy mansion as an apology which was accepted by Wilkinson. Hugh Hefner was not as easy to please.

"Hef hates him now! So I lived and I learned right?," Wilkinson said. "I will never do a rap video again unless it’s Three 6 Mafia, Too $hort, Bow Wow or Nelly!"

Kareem

Read her comments in their entirety, she's a fuckn dizzy ass chick. "I didnt do it for the money I did it for my fans" yeah sure ya did, im sure your "playboy" fans really give a rats ass about you being in a hip hop video, its water woman, the plastic Dr.90210 implanted in your face an chest wont melt, im pretty sure.:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.