Eminem and Kim to divorce...again

After three months of marriage Eminem and Kim Mathers are divorcing once again.

They married for the second time January 14th, but according to Eminem’s filing in Macomb County on Wednesday, their second marriage is irreparable: “There has been a breakdown in the marriage to the extent that the objects of matrimony have been destroyed and there remains no reasonable likelihood that the marriage can be preserved.”

They first tied the knot back in 1999, before splitting in 2001 and later wrestling for control over their 10-year-old daughter, Hailie Jade.

Past reports from the Associated Press indicate that the two signed a prenuptial agreement before taking the vow, although the details were not made public.

Eminem has been criticised by the media for two songs, ’97 Bonnie & Clyde’ and ‘Kim’, in both of which he tells a detailed story of murdering his partner.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
Rukas, wheres that poll u made? lolz
cant remember which side was winning.

Well like darkie said, im not suprised.

LMFAO!!

anyone with 1/4 brain couldve seen this coming the day they got back together. you cant make a song about killing someone and then expect a relationship with them to work out and forget about it

edit: at least he was smart enough to make her sign the prenup

LesanePCrooks96 said:
LMFAO!!

anyone with 1/4 brain couldve seen this coming the day they got back together. you cant make a song about killing someone and then expect a relationship with them to work out and forget about it
cocaine is a hell of a drug

AmerikazMost said:
Any word on the "why" yet?
Kim Says Divorce Is Because Of Drugs; Eminem Responds
Friday - April 7, 2006

Eminem has released a statement regarding his recent divorce filing from his wife, Kim Mathers, for the second time (see "Eminem Files For Divorce From Kim").

"The details surrounding both my marriage and subsequent filing for divorce are private and I hoped to keep then that way for the sake of my family," Em said in a written statement released by Paul Rosenberg, label spokesperson, Dennis Dennehy.

The rapper also went on to address comments Kim made during a radio interview with Detroit radio station 95.5, where she claimed the divorce occurred because of Em's on-going drug problem.

"I hope, in his best interest, that he does return to rehab," Kim said during the interview. She also said that Em is "not himself," and she sees him doing "a lot of the same things that I did when I had my problem."

"A few of Kim's statements in a radio interview this morning need to be addressed," wrote Em in response to his now ex-wife's comments. "First, her allegations regarding my status post-rehab are both untrue and unfortunate. Second, she was aware that I was filing for divorce. We both tried to give our marriage another chance and quickly realized that a wedding doesn't fix the underlying problems."

According to Kim during the radio interview, she didn't "necessarily want to get divorced," although the aforementioned quote by Em argues otherwise.

source: ballerstatus.net
I expected something like this to happen...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.