Eminem accused of assault

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Eminem has been accused of an assault in the bathroom of a Detroit strip club. The victim says he was punched four or five times by the rapper early Thursday morning, at Cheetah's strip club on 8 Mile Road.

The alleged victim states that he was in the men's room minding his own business when a second man entered and started talking to the Shady artist. A bodyguard asked the second man to keep his mouth shut, and when the victim complained Eminem started on him.

"Eminem got done and boom," the victim recounts. "He started swinging. I wasn’t even expecting it," he said, "I was just minding my own business, taking a leak."

Detroit police would like to hear Eminem’s side of the story and then they say they will present their case to the prosecutor’s office for possible charges.

No one from Eminem’s camp or from Cheetah’s strip club would comment on the alleged incident Thursday evening.

The victim insists it was Eminem who hit him and left him with a knot on the side of his face. After he was punched, the victim says Eminem left the club and Cheetah’s bouncers threw the rapper’s bodyguards out of the club.

As one of the vehicles in Eminem’s entourage was pulling out from the club, witnesses tell police the rapper known as Trick Trick, pulled out a gun. While others outside the club say Trick Trick did not point it at anyone, they insist they did see the weapon.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Vaudeville said:
haha Eminem assaulting someone? Nah, he won't assault a fucking clown at a kid's puppet show let alone someone in a bathroom....

I reckon he could take care of himself.

jbrolax

Eminem is probaly bigger and stronger then anyone that said he couldnt 'clown' anyone blah blah blah...

i dont even like eminem but be realistic

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.