Eminem: “Relapse”

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Yesterday (October 16), Eminem finally announced the title for his upcoming sixth studio album – Relapse.

According to Entertainment Weekly, Marshal Mathers revealed the title of the album at his book release party last night in New York.

The Detroit rapper arrived at the shindig two hours late, but still managed to make a grand entrance minutes before the party ended.

A track allegedly from the new album, titled “I’m Having a Relapse” has leaked online.

Guest appearances on the album currently include Dr. Dre and DJ Premiere.

A release date for Relapse is yet to be announced.

I hate this new voice that Eminem has been using. At least he still brings some decent rhyme schemes, but it's going to take more than that to make a splash.

_carmi

me, myself & us
i'm sure 50 is going to be on his album unfortunately.

i can't wait. my hopes are sky high, i'll probably end up deceived.

raywaters11

50 was great on eminem's last cd, better than eminem. on never enough and that track with em and dre, he was great on both of them. i wouldnt be opposed to him being on one or two songs this time.

S

sethu (south africa)

Some of u

SOME OF U NIGGAZ AN HOES AR TALKIN SHIT ABOUT THA DUDE HE HAS BEEN TRYIN ALL THIS MOTHS TO GIVE U GOOD SHIT AN U TALK ABOUT HIM AS IF HE AIN'T NO LEGENT AN YES U MIGHT HATE 50 RIGHT NOW BUT WE ALL KNOW HE CAN DROP A BEAT! SOMEOF U WILL SAY A TRACK SO F@@k U ALL

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.