emergency please help me out!

I know this is the wrong thread but I never get replies in tech talk and by the time someone does reply my computer will be fried please mods don't move this until someone answers me and helps me out. thanks! This is serious. I accidently downloaded a program that wasn't what i thought it was. It was a fucking TROJAN DROPPER. I can't delete it because it's supposedly in use. NORTAN ANTI VIRUS 2005 ISNT PICKING IT UP AND I CAN'T DELETE IT IN A SAFE MODE EITHER!!! WHAT THE HELL CAN I DO? ITS BREAKING PAST MY FIREWALL aND DOWNLOADING 10 ADWAREE PROGRAMS EVERY HOUR HELP!!! i tried to shut down the adware programs its running but they just keep coming back. nortan deletes the programs but the trojan dropper keeps on making them come back! my computer is so slow itt ook me nearly and hour to type this and my computer is brand new! please someone help me, my poor ass can't afford a new computer! I would hate to have to reformat and start all over to. :( :( :(

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.