eMC - The Show

7 Syns

after listening to The Show by eMc, i gotta say Masta Ace is..

More relevant right now than anyone else from the golden era, it's amazing how this dude is still putting out quality music let alone quality conceptual music. Another couple years gone and another story unfolded track by track, this time with his young homies riding shotgun. (Linx posted this up here http://www.streethop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102882&page=5)

I rate this right up there with Disposable Arts & A Long Hot Summer, great ish.

peac3.

Casey

Staff member
Props. Coppin this now. Masta Ace is dope fo sho. My sister's boyfriend is a BIG fan, i'll let him know.

roaches

The hooks and skits are pretty bad and so are some of the beats but the rapping is on-point. Ace sounds like he needs to holler at GNC for some energy boosters though.

linx

Staff member
I posted it in the thread where i'm posting random albums/mixtapes. If you all would stop sleepong in it, you'd notice!

linx

Staff member
You can post what ever you want, I was just saying. I honestly didn't notice you posted it until that post of mine, lol. If you make a post for one single thing, people will check that out (assuming that's what they want) before they check out a thread full of random stuff assuming it's in there somewhere.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Decent album.

Not up there with LHS or DA though.

Like Roaches said, beats are a little lacking and skits make you cringe.

Dope line up on the album.. i downloaded this shit a few days ago, went to unzip it and the thing had password on it which i didnt know.. I'll re-download it and listen to it soon, i've been hearing some good things about this already

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.